Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mybowlcut

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mybowlcut

  1. Hey guys. The heater in my 1982 KE70 doesn't work... it's not hot at all. I have the time tomorrow morning to have a look at it so I'm wondering what things I'd look for to determine the cause... Cheers.
  2. Just out of interest, why did you put a 4ac into a ke70? Are they better performance than a 4k? Or did you do it just so you could chuck a 4age in later and not spend so much now?
  3. They go to the distributor as well, right? Do you spray the rocker cover end or the distributor end?
  4. What are the lead connections?
  5. Nah I'm interested in the parts being clean. Not into bling really just want to get it nice and clean like 78_7kRolla's engine.
  6. Awesome a meet finally haha. Cheers Chris! I'll definitely be at this.
  7. Cheers! What parts did you polish/paint? Are there any you can't? Did you have to take stuff out to polish/paint it?
  8. Hey. :) I'm in debt from buying Superlites (still), and I'm getting bored not being able to spend money on the car... so I was just wondering about ways to clean up my engine... as in like the parts and stuff. Something to do at home just to keep myself busy... Cheers.
  9. I thought vegemite and cheese was pretty weird (but I love it) until I found out about pull-a-parts and vegemite scrolls... Cold rice (cooked), milk and sugar... I had that when I was younger.. I thought it was gross at first but it wasn't that bad. I think it actually has a name... ?
  10. I just quit Eagle Boys as a delivery driver... I'm with Integrated at the moment waiting for them to tell me when the job I want comes (forklift operator). :D Didn't vote in the poll since I technically don't have the job yet...
  11. Haha well they went to the AHG course beforehand (most of them, anyway). Nah it's free.
  12. I went to the Toyota Owners Club Perth meet this Saturday. There were basically heaps of new Toyotas but it was still cool to go. Everyone was friendly and they liked my old ke70 :dance: . Just thought people might like to see some photos.
  13. Sedan. :dance: I can't remember much else... guy looked like he was in his early 40's perhaps? Late 30's maybe..
  14. Ahhh.... sooooo nice. Love so many of those ke70's haha.
  15. Today I was going down great eastern highway in Greenmount and saw what looked like a ke70. It was yellow and had some rims on it, as in not the stock ones. We had a quick glance at each other... then saw him going down when I was going back up with someone in the passenger seat. Yellow license plate... I doubt it would be anyone on here but someone might know them.
  16. That e30 is awesome I like them too. :nervous:
  17. Apart from the amazing speed... he changes gear so fast!
  18. Congrats! I think that since you did it all on your own that it's a pretty friggon good documentary and you clearly have the style of one of the guys that presents these kinds of things. A few things that I noticed though: Use smoother transitions between shots. I can see where you've gone to turn the camera off and you've knocked it. You should cut these last few seconds off so it's more smooth. Also the lens flares aren't quick enough I think. Lens flares should be used sparingly so when you do try to use them as a quick transition between shots. I think maybe leave the music playing a low volume while you're talking. You can really notice it when it stops playing and you start talking.. or atleast fade it out. Also the gaps inbetween the music and your voice over could be shorter I reckon. When you said "a lot of sad things happened in 1979, including this one..." I felt like I didn't know what you meant and it was too long before you explained it. That's more of a subtle thing that other people probably disagree with me on. I really liked it, hey. I love the scenic shots and how you know what views to get especially of the car, and how to make it all work nicely. I think that you've got the charisma and initiative to go onto bigger things. :nervous:
  19. Ahhh I love hardtops they look so cool! Haha.
  20. I don't think I have driven a car with a button clutch, cause I can always stop myself from rolling using my clutch. What cars have button clutches? Sorry to fill the thread with crap but I'm just curious about it haha.
  21. So is it noticeable driving with an Excedy compared with a standard one? I don't get it haha. You're saying that the only difference is that they're made of a different material? What's pbr?
  22. What's the difference between buying a cheap clutch and an "Excedy" clutch? I see that Excedy clutches are mentioned a lot on these forums but me knowing little about this stuff... I'm unsure of the differences...
  23. Mybowlcut replied to r0ck3t's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    That looks so hot haha. Really starting to like those twin headlights... reminds me of those old BMW's.. they have nice headlights haha.
  24. I can't seem to see a lot of the pictures on the first page and some of the characters in the text are screwed up..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.