Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lappy

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lappy

  1. lappy replied to Taz_Rx's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    sorry i was getting confused so this if or th 4x4 KE38 not the rally car? good luck with it sounds like a very interesting project
  2. lappy replied to Taz_Rx's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Why would you use an external roll cage? wouldn't an internal look better and be more practical?
  3. Nice Celica I just looked at the efi you were looking at to buy and it has ended someone used buy it now and its gone just incase you hadnt seen that. But nice celica will it be a rcaecar because that would look awesome flying around hidden valley :jamie:
  4. lappy replied to ChrisGT's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    sweet job looks great keep it up :jamie: what did you have to do to the struts for the mr2 inserts to fit?
  5. i would say they would be just the struts are different but the bolt pattern might be the same
  6. well done enjoy your trip sounds great :)
  7. Thanks thats a great website very helpful RA40 is good but I would like to run RA60 struts as the brakes are much bigger and are vented
  8. Cool thanks. What about if I use Ra60 LCA's are they longer?
  9. As title says I have searched but not found a definitive answer. I was thinking you could bolt the whole lower control arm and strut in with a KE30 top hat. I know people say so use XT130 struts but I may have access to ra60 struts for cheap and are vented from stock. What are your views or experiences let me know Lappy
  10. Delft blue is the colour you are talking about or devil yellow from the monaro's. If I had the money i would go delft blue our Ford Focus XR5 orange
  11. lappy replied to lappy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    i have a set of king springs in my racecar and they look like thesethey should be fine
  12. lappy replied to Brendo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Any chance of pics?
  13. That is awesome from the outside just looks like a neat corolla until you open the bonnet :P
  14. lappy replied to lappy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I bought these off ebay last night. Ad said "TOYOTA COROLLA KE30 Pedders lowered front springs. Springs have been trimmed by previous owner, approx 2.5 inches lower than standard and approx 250lbs." so they should be good and get rid of that 4x4 stance of my corolla :P
  15. wow this is cool so is this bell housing out of a publica or a KM20 liteace?
  16. lappy replied to lappy's topic in Automotive Discussion
    So I would need to work out exchange rate then deposit in the aus dollar conversion for the nz price?
  17. lappy posted a topic in Automotive Discussion
    I have been looking on trade me and i have found some cool stuff but I don't have any idea how to pay for these items is it the same as ebay where you just bank deposit? or is there a different process because it is in NZ? and would I pay in NZ dollars or AUS dollars?
  18. lappy replied to lappy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Here are the pics as promised block with barely ran pistons rings and bearings, fully balanced bottom end, balanced + lightened flywheel, cam and spare set of balanced conrods. Also my newest creation a gear lever for my racecar :bash:
  19. lappy replied to lappy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    *update* I bought a ex speedway motor that was super illegal so the guys sold it to me its all balanced bottom end and a lumpy cam shaft its a short motor and not done any work as it was that crazy with head and other mods that it was never able to run but so i will put the head and ancilleries from my motor now. Photos tomorrow and build coming soon :bash:
  20. Msn

    lappy replied to Miggy's topic in WA / Perth
    mines lappy_the_racer_75 at hotmail.com
  21. lappy replied to lappy's topic in WA / Perth
    ok cool the he was awesome i thought hey look a corolla then when it took off it went like a rocket i was in awe
  22. wow awesome fabrication and fibreglass job keep it up
  23. lappy replied to lappy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I thought they were a good deal + they came with a full set of brand new wheel nuts. I will keep and eye on that tyer i thought that was just a yokaham factory thing.
  24. lappy posted a topic in WA / Perth
    Yesterday i was at the motorplex for a speedway course and there was a dark blue mettalic KE20 with a twin turbo rotary it did 8.89 1/4mile has anyone seen or know this guy?
  25. lappy replied to lappy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    well here is my latest purchase a set of 14x6 hotwires with a fairly used set of Yokahama Advans 032-R'sfor only $150 I will buy a set of road tyres for the and groove up the advans and put them in the shed for if i eventually do track days or hillclimbs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.