Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I did a slight bit of work on it today. Knocked out a few dents, applied some Fibreglass to the low spots and attempted to sand it back by hand and quickly gave up that idea. Going to get an electric sander in the next week or two and do some more sanding. Also need to cut off the extractors and take the manifold and extractors to a machine shop to get the facing done on both the inlet and extractors as I have a massive exhaust leak and it isnt cool.
  2. This means I'm going to require your assistance for mounting the engine and gearbox :yes: I wish I could have it done by then. We'll see how it goes :yes: Feel like doing some wiring for me? haha!
  3. Whatcha mean "keep reminding" ? :) Already sold the 5K that was going to go into the KE25 to SLO-030 today. Need to get my hands on a 12A now :cool:
  4. Quick update. I sold the 5K today to SLO-030 to make way for something with a little more potential from the Mazda stable. Thanks to Kangaroosa, I've also decided to head down the Rotary path, with something along the lines of a 12A Extend Port setup. I have a lot of reading on Rotary engines to do over the next few months to get a better understanding, but from what I experienced from a near stock motor (correct me if I'm wrong Darren), I think its the most cost effective way to go and also a way to go that I can get it engineered easily enough.
  5. These have to be my favourite pics while on the trip.
  6. Had an old mate's mate sussing out converting a AE82 to an AWD setup. It went something along the lines of a Celica GT-4 Rear end set-up shortened and a tunnel for the tailshaft made from front to rear, but looked like it could be done from what I saw.
  7. Just got back a half hour ago. The car was VERY reliable and I worked out I only used about $150 in fuel for the 1550-odd k's I travelled this weekend. Unfortunately my back decided to give out on me after being thrown off the rolling drum at the Carnival and into a wall so the tent pull down and getting in and out of the car was a bitch. Thanks to Katie (hope it's spelt that way) for the Voltaren. It made my trip a little more comfortable and only had the occasional few back spasms that brought me to the ground haha. Really gotta get that looked at. A big thanks to Jarrad, Tate and the rest of the team for organising the weekend. I will be there next year in the KE36 with bells on!
  8. It'd be lucky to hit 90km/h wouldnt it? ;) Looks like I may arrive earlier than you guys then. Guess I'll pick the best spot and set-up and have a sleep :) Got a 7 and a half hour drive ahead of me!
  9. Its a business that a few people have also had bad dealings with. He's not allowed to advertise on Rollaclub due to being too lax with his selling of parts or not delivering parts in a specified time frame. I know several people who have had bad dealings with him, but I for one havent dealt with him, nor do I intend to.
  10. I can get hold of a spare sign board from work that the boss is looking at throwing out. Would make for a good info board if anyone is keen on using one.
  11. What time are you guys looking at arriving and what name have you made the booking under?
  12. So far I've fitted a new radiator, fitted two new front tyres, swapped out the Ghey & N air filter for a stocko job and it seems to run a shitload better ;) So now I just need to get the GPS updated and throw in the co-ords and I'll be on my way, 3am Saturday morning.
  13. We sell break in kits at work....but not to the general public :dance:
  14. I've also decided to bail......from going to Melbourne with the rest of you after the trip. Need to conserve cash so will head back on the Tuesday. Other than that, I'm fitting up a new radiator next week and swapping out the beasty K & N for a stocko filter to see how the fuel consumption goes.
  15. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Forum Support
    Oops, yeah, forgot to mention my 22" widescreen. :P
  16. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Forum Support
    Looks the goods! One thing though.....something needs to go in the right hand corner or centre it or something. Looks a tad strange all the way over there on the left.
  17. Just me and the g/f by the looks of things. SA is full of pikers :P
  18. Yep, looking forward to it fo' sure. don't know who else is coming from Adelaide but if anyone else is actually confirmed to come along, PM me and we'll organise a convoy in case of car issues. :jamie:
  19. * Update * I looked at the car today while I was picking up the axle stands and trolley jack to try and sort out the magna's not starting issue today. Then I looked at it when I come back to drop the gear back. That is all :)
  20. The 5K runs a 4K crank, yet uses bigger pistons and dished pistons at that. You're better off getting a 5K than messing about with a 4K in the end.
  21. The best thing I did was move out. No more whining, bitching and I can get the things I want, like my dirt bike and they have no control over what you do with your money, where you are and what time you're going to be home. Or for the young ones on here, the don't have the ability to ground you so you can't go out with your mates. But in saying that, respect your olds wishes when you're at home as its a lot cheaper than renting, believe me. My old man wants his carport back, so I should have the panel van on the road by mid feb at the very latest. WGMG: Not being able to book the tickets for the cinema online as their website is cracking the shits. I want to see Avatar in 3D (already seen it standard format) and I can't frickin' book the tickets!
  22. I gather its hus ur-a-buS. don't go to a dealer, go to a smaller mechanic who know's his shit. My assitant managers partner has a WRX and he worked out that a service would only cost him about 200 bucks in parts. If its a major service, you'll be up for cash for timing belt replacement, timing cover seals etc and thats when the dealers hit you hard by only using genuine parts. Go for Dayco Timing Belt Kits or if you need me to provide you with the parts, let me know and I'll happily post them up to you Jon.
  23. Moral to the story - control your alcohol intake and if you can't control it, don't drink it. :P
  24. The toilet wouldnt be that far away......either would the taps in the toilet :)
  25. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted Oh-KE down some side street in Brighton tonight while picking up my mates dirt bike. Looks good!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.