Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke2x Members Page

Featured Replies

Many..

To start with the suspension needs replacing, so ill slam it at the same time, maybe a stud conversion to something more common and a brake upgrade at the same time.

Bolt on flares, front lip, maybe a rear spoiler keeping my eye out for some cheap superlights something around 14x8, I want to try for that te27 look.

A respray, either beige or some shade of darkish green.

Twin webers and might get the exhaust re-done.

But this all takes money, and money isn't something I have, ever.. So it will take a while.. Haha

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 499
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Name: goofesgts   Car: 1974 toyota corolla deluxe   Motor & Driveline: 1.6 2tc automatic   Suspension & Brakes: all stock   Wheels & Tyres original tires from 1974   Interio

  • Name: Damo   Car:1974 KE20   Motor & Driveline: Original 3K & K40   Suspension & Brakes: Stock brakes and suspension   Wheels & Tyres: 14" steelies currently   Interior: Orig

  • My 25 nearly finished

Posted Images

Hi all,

has anyone here got pics of Autotechnica Monza Seats in KE20's??

 

just wanna see how they look before i commit to buying.

I already know they fit straight in, are ADR approved and can be engineered....but looks??

 

some people I have spoken to have said it will look funny, which has made me think twice.

 

Any pics greatly appreciated.

 

Cheers,

Mark M

i thought getting bucket seat was bout comfort, fitment and weight reduction, not looks :\

touche'!

BUT...at the end of the day, i don't want them to look out of place...

so i just want to see what kind of buckets look good in ke20's...

 

Cheers,

Mark M

i had this Recaro in my ke20, but i sold it to Matt (littleredspirit). Its a great seat, just looked so massive in such a small car that it looked a little odd. if it was a stripped out ke25 race car with a cage, flares it would look better.

 

seatwheelkg2om0.jpg

 

 

I had these series 6-8 RX7 suede seats in my ke20, i reckon they were a great compromise between grip/comfort/style. they are a much smaller seat and didn't look too modern for the car as they were all one colour.

 

dscf13511oo3.jpg

 

 

neither bolt straight in, but hey - you shouldn't skimp on the part of the car which you spend the most time in.

Thanks for that jono,

i love :y: those recaros, and the rx7 ones look good too...

 

i'm not looking to go tightarse...

i would just like to find some that are black (to match my original black interior), NOT VINYL, are firm and feel good to sit in.....and obviously I'm not a millionaire, so id like to save some coin if i can...

 

more pics if anyone has any...cheers

  • 2 weeks later...

NAME: Dan

 

CAR: 1973 KE20 COROLLA

 

MOTOR & DRIVELINE: HAD 4AGE 16V WORKED SOLD THAT TO UP GRADE TO 4AGZE WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY, CELICA 5SPEED STEEL CASE, AND MAZDA RX3 LSD

 

SUSPENSION & BRAKES: RESET AND LOWERED LEAFS DOWN BACK AND LOWERED LOVELLS UP FRONT, KE70 BRAKES UP FRONT AND MAZDA RX3 DOWN BACK

 

WHEELS AND TYRES: 13' HOTWIRES 165/75 UP FRONT 185/70 DOWN BACK WITH WHITE WALLS

 

INTERIOR: ABIT OF THIS AN THAT, GOT 929 FRONT SEATS STOCK REAR SEAT DODGEY CUSTOM DASH AN BLACK TRIM

 

BODY: STRAIGHT RUST FREE BODY, MASSIVE ROLLED FRONT GAURDS AND LIPPED REAR GAURDS, CUSTOM PAINT REDISH PINK WITH BABY BLUE PEARL

post-6651-1223873684_thumb.jpg

so does it have a complete RX3 diff in it?

does it pretty much bolt straight in? no need to shorten the housing/axles?

Rx3 diffs are not very strong at all, they also have offset centres IIRC!

 

If you wanted to upgrade to a mazda diff to retain the 4x110 then the strongest option would be a 13b RX4 diff (they're bigger than a 12a RX4 diif), but this would most likely need to be shortened a bit. I can measure an rx4 diff for width if you want as I put a 13b diff in my originally 12a RX4, but PM me if you want me to as I'll probably forget to check this. :wink:

Rx3 diffs are not very strong at all, they also have offset centres IIRC!

 

If you wanted to upgrade to a mazda diff to retain the 4x110 then the strongest option would be a 13b RX4 diff (they're bigger than a 12a RX4 diif), but this would most likely need to be shortened a bit. I can measure an rx4 diff for width if you want as I put a 13b diff in my originally 12a RX4, but PM me if you want me to as I'll probably forget to check this. :wink:

haha yeah i know there not all that strong, but if they pretty much bolt straight in id look into it. Cos anything has to be stronger than the stock KE20.

 

A diff upgrade is on the cards, but i will more than likely go with the a hilux.

Hi Guys,

 

Some pics of my SR20 powered KE20 that I sold recently, was a great car and I do miss her but I have a new toy which i'll post up soon.

 

Its just a stock KE20 which i'm going to restore original style, put on historic rego and have a bit of fun with. Will start a project thread when i get underway with it.

 

Enjoy!

post-4801-1224234738_thumb.jpg

very nice mate, i can only hope my car turns out that good one day. For now I'm enjoying driving it too much to worry about the paint/panel work it needs

That things so badass :)

 

always been one of my favourite ke20's

 

Cheers, Ben.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.