flat out

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you only think its overrated because ill be your driving bitch for 4 months :drgrim:

should be running tomorrow night!

weber was sent in for a full reco this morning and said to be done tomorrow arvo,

have to do the clutch for the 2nd time tomorrow, lets hope he doesn't want to slip when it actually runs :lolcry:

very little to do now till its on the road, paint and pannel will be done buy a family friend, exhaust buy the exhaust shop, wheel alignment buy beaurepairs and electrics buy nick hay.

Hi mate the rolla is looking sweet it has a very jap look to her and i like the turbo 2t set up, very different from the norm (4age) good on ya. Also i noticed the R31 house beast on your wall, it was at a show i went to with my old GTS2 r31 when that thing was here in Aus, i also got to meet the owner of R31 house which was cool. :drgrim:

got it running saturday but very poorly,

young simon (Taz_Rx) helped me this arvo getting it going and sused out some of the many electrical problems, big thanks to him and you will have yourself a steer of her in the coming weeks

the problem was a 10 cm wire and we think we have found a way to fix your key from clicking and not turning over some times, ground straps!

Do I get to use the pedals too...or is this one of those I have to steer while you smoke bongs scenario!? :y: 8/

All good mate, happy to help.

BTW, technically I think it would be 2TTC, not 2TCT. Toyota codes are always engine prefix, G for DOHC if applicable, induction, and then E or C for EFI or Carby :jamie:

• 2 weeks later...