Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

wait no longer, got my cable. :evil:

 

100_1666.jpg

 

More to come tomoz.

 

Make sure you put a support under it or do like mine and barace it off the inlet manifold to stop it dropping.

 

Looks the goods.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 793.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

  • Author

Dunno if it will really be necessary with the Mandrel steam pipe. I know that can happen easy with stainless steel mani's.

 

Its coming home tonight, so I'll get more pics, but it's built bloody well, reckon it should be right without a brace. I'll ask the guy who built it if he reckons I'll need one, but I doubt it.

 

Actually, looking at that pic again, maybe I could put one off the turbo to the inlet, from were the hot pipe bolts one to the 2 bolts you can see that hold the lower and upper inlets together. :evil:

hey si,

 

this might be a noob question BUT:

 

what is a "hot pipe" ?

ahhh gothcha!

thanks for that! lets see more pictures of this manifold!

crazy

should flow a lil better than the old ke70 mani :evil:

Have you though about the heat generated by the turbo on the last two inlet runners? You may have problems with the air temp differences between the front inlets and the rear.

  • Author

Yeah mate, think it was sorta un-avoidable with the space there is to play with. Somewere was gunna get hot. Theres just enough room between to 2 to get some sort of heat sheild in there. Not heat wrapping the ex mani, might get it HPC coated eventually.

 

Brad a fun couple of days trying to compromise between all issues like keeping the oil drain high enough, making the gate actuator fit, dump pipe fit, keep away from that engine mount etc.

That will flow heaps better great work by who ever built it. Any more Updates and pics on the K-W50?

I'm thinkin that i might have a go at making my own custom manifold one day 8|

don't think it will be as good as that Mother Führer though :lol:

  • Author

Could always just make a log style manifold Nic! Wouldn't flow as good as that one obviously, but would still be better than the ke70 mani and J. 8|

 

Do you know what I mean? Can do you a quick paint pic!

yeah i think i know what you mean

the ke70 man and j pipe will do for now on the 3k, but down the line I'm thinking about making the move to a 5k, and thats when ill me lookin into custom mani's...and maybe injection 8|

Edited by dookie

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.