Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

:no2: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Got a PM from Loupee yesterday and gave him a call. Aparently my T25G is leaking some oil out of the compressor! :hmm: I'll suss it out when I get it back......as I'm now not getting the this T28......which is sort of a good thing as while I was on the phone to Sash we discovered that it doesn't actually have a steel wheel!!

Think I'll just re-fit the T25G and save up for a Garrett GT series turbs.

Also have the option of road testing Daim's S14 T28. Might chuck it on just to see what the 28 (and .64 rear) is like.

So yeah, I've khama has boned me a bit, but on the other has has been smiling on me.........AS SOMEBODY TRIED TO STEAL TAR ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!

First thing I noticed when getting home with some food on Tuesday was the fact that the ash tray was missing! this had the hand controller velcro'd to it, whcih was laying on the floor. They found the ECU in the glovebox which was open. Stole the ashtray, cause it had about $5 in change in it.

Drivers door lock is f@$ked, will get some Solexs I think.

Ignition barrell is f@$ked, looks like they forced it with a screw driver, and can now be turned with basically any key!

Obviously it didn't go anywhere as it has no manifolds......I wonder how long it took then to realise that it wouldn't start because these where sitting on the back seat behind them! :)

And because I removed the starter motor, I disconnected the battery, so they wouldn't have even got reds when the turned the key.

So yeah, If I hadn't removed the turbo for this swap, Tar would have most likely been stolen, as I don't really have any security in it.........which will change befor its even running again. In the next week it will have an alarm, immob and central locking, just cause I can. :D

Oh and they didn't touch any other cars, not even the RX4, so I think they were targetting the rolla specifically. Probably seen my driving around and decided they wanted it.

....and so much for having a big tough dog!!! :bash: , f@$ker didn't even wake up.

:no2: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Got a PM from Loupee yesterday and gave him a call. Aparently my T25G is leaking some oil out of the compressor! :hmm: I'll suss it out when I get it back......as I'm now not getting the this T28......which is sort of a good thing as while I was on the phone to Sash we discovered that it doesn't actually have a steel wheel!!

Think I'll just re-fit the T25G and save up for a Garrett GT series turbs.

Also have the option of road testing Daim's S14 T28. Might chuck it on just to see what the 28 (and .64 rear) is like.

So yeah, I've khama has boned me a bit, but on the other has has been smiling on me.........AS SOMEBODY TRIED TO STEAL TAR ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!

First thing I noticed when getting home with some food on Tuesday was the fact that the ash tray was missing! this had the hand controller velcro'd to it, whcih was laying on the floor. They found the ECU in the glovebox which was open. Stole the ashtray, cause it had about $5 in change in it.

Drivers door lock is f@$ked, will get some Solexs I think.

Ignition barrell is f@$ked, looks like they forced it with a screw driver, and can now be turned with basically any key!

Obviously it didn't go anywhere as it has no manifolds......I wonder how long it took then to realise that it wouldn't start because these where sitting on the back seat behind them! :)

And because I removed the starter motor, I disconnected the battery, so they wouldn't have even got reds when the turned the key.

So yeah, If I hadn't removed the turbo for this swap, Tar would have most likely been stolen, as I don't really have any security in it.........which will change befor its even running again. In the next week it will have an alarm, immob and central locking, just cause I can. :D

Oh and they didn't touch any other cars, not even the RX4, so I think they were targetting the rolla specifically. Probably seen my driving around and decided they wanted it.

....and so much for having a big tough dog!!! :bash: , f@$ker didn't even wake up.

don't go the .64 man FFS, do you want me to take a look at the one youve got.

MAtt

The T25G has a .48 which is currently responsable for my lack of top end. I can always try the .48 on Daim's T28 which will have the extra flow through the compressor! :)

Just need to be careful not to underdrive the comp wheel,if you run a bigger comp wheel with the small turbine wheel it may struggle to turn it .I reckon you need a bigger turbine wheel but keep the same A/R and comp wheel.

Is the tune ok,timing top end.

Matt

Yeah top end AFR's are fine, great infact.

The .48 is like a stock/very mild cam - Its giving me awesome response, and still flows to the limiter at 7000prm, but I would still like to shift the 'power band' of the turbo further up the rev range.

Oh and I'm not swapping the wheel, just the rear housing. :)

That sucks about people trying to steal your car Si, people may of sused it out while you were at the drags? Think I will get some security gear also, Old man heard people up the side of our house the other night, Which made my dog go off its rocker haha!

Yeah well at least your dog does its job! :)

Yeha I reckon somebody took a liking to it at the drags...."wow that thing is turbo'd" and had seen it downstairs so they thought they'd try and take it.

Living where I do you would just assume that I do have an alarm/immob. :no2:

I'm sure Daim will hook you up with a good price on some auto security. :bash:

Yeah top end AFR's are fine, great infact.

The .48 is like a stock/very mild cam - Its giving me awesome response, and still flows to the limiter at 7000prm, but I would still like to shift the 'power band' of the turbo further up the rev range.

Oh and I'm not swapping the wheel, just the rear housing. :)

Id like to map the boost curve??, have you got a copy of the dyno run.

MAtt

I know how you feel with the break in, it *** sucks........

But for the love of everything holy, don't get Solex locks........ They seem good until someone flukes their way through your "unpickable" locks using the master key from a different set........

Have a look at some late model Landcruiser locks, they have crazy keys and it's my understanding that they'll fit in a corolla's door. (I could be wrong)

Good luck with it man.......