Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

  • Author

....and you know what, the drivers side is the easy side I reckon! :hmm:

Passenger side you've gotta stuff around with heavy guage wires for the starter motor and alternator to relocate the battery.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 793.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

not relocating battery as yet, but from the looks of it I'm going to have to lengthen some wires buts all cool....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Started watching a bit of Bathurst at a mates house yesterday. Decided it was too nice a day (aparently 24o - for the first time since like march/april) to be sitting inside watching TV, so me and a mate went finishing......again! 3 time this weekend! hahaha.

 

Took tar out for one of its first long drives, ran faultlessly all day!! :D

Made it back to Launy from Bellingham in just over 30 mintues!! :) ....I love advans. ;)

 

Drags are on this weekend. Wanna do a few passes with this turbo befor I upgrade very shortly and see where I'm at.

Took a guy for a run Friday night, his response to a run through the gear was ".....what is 13's"!!! (double jepardy) :wink:

Yea, that gilmer drive sounds tops. I'm a Holden man, but i woulda been driving the 55 if i had a choice. Great job Si, I'm guessing there'll be alot more to come from this 55.

  • Author

Sure is mate. 14psi all day, hopefully next outing will be on 20 odd. :P

 

Here's one for the ford fans then. :) ...I hate running against noise 12 flat super streets Grrr.

 

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...nt=100_2304.flv

 

 

 

Another against a v8 commonwhore. Ate him off the start line and he just caught me over the finish line. Need more boost captain!! :D ....

 

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...nt=100_2302.flv

Edited by Taz_Rx

looks like someone needs a t28 :) f@$k i'd be happy with a mid 14

  • Author

Here's the slip for my best run, didn't get a vid of it unfortunately....somebody forgot.

Popped a cherry in the first round! :P

But pretty happy with the 60' time! :D

 

100_2354.jpg

 

Believe me now Matt!? :)

Well done, is that 60 ft right? 1.28? can't be right at all ??????

if it is, sure its not a faulty timer, as the breakdown for the whole race and et vs mph is way off as

far as i can see ?

actually looks like more of a 2.0, 2.1 60 ft with et/mph?, otherwise

it should be in the 13's??

 

more boost,will be interesting to see mph, vs psi gains.

 

whats your highest mph?, do you know what it weighs?what where you other 60ft's?

 

Does the strip not have half track mph/times, as that would also be a help in setting up the car

as you can breakdown where you lost time.

 

Well done, be good to see you times drop from here.

Is it open wheeler still?

cheers

darren

Edited by untubbed_20

I endorse this bus.

  • Author

thanks Darren.

 

Yeah both yourself and Matt have questioned that 60' today, so maybe it isn't correct. Anything is possible at Tarmak! :)

 

I'll have a look at my slips again. Noticed my first couple of runs where around 2 flat, third was likie 1.9 something. That last one was a good launch, but maybe not that good. :P I was racing on Advan A032R(S) tyres though, so it was hooking up pretty well.

 

Think one of my highest speeds was about 147kmh.

 

Don't know the weight of the car yet. Would be around stock though. Maybe I'm gunna have to take to the car with a holes saw to get closer to your ke10 weights! :D

 

Yeah still running an open wheeler. Don't particularly want a weldy in the car as it handles too well and I don't want to upset it with understeer. I have a T series diff here, just need to cut the coil mounts off it and get it fitted up. So an LSD will be on the cards early next year hopefully.

  • Author

This was my second pass burnout. Was just dropping the clutch in second for them. On this occasion I dumped to clutch and got a whole heap of what sounded like bearing noise from somewhere, hence didn't do a very long one (that and having the advans on).

 

When I uploaded the vid to my laptop, was quite suprised to hear it clean as day in the vid (thanks to justin being a pussy and not doing a burnout :) )........

 

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...nt=100_2298.flv

 

Didn't do it again all day, so don't know if it was the T50, diff, or maybe even like the gilmer jumping a tooth or something!! :P

Oh well, at least I didn't break anything!

Edited by Taz_Rx

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.