Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
haha yeah that does look pretty much like my car! Just needs some flairs on it. :)

Know if there's any more for sale?

This was the last one she had, it was actually advertised on ebay under corolla if i see another one ill let you know. :)

• 1 month later...

Missed out on the other Transfer Radrollaz, somebody pipped me in the last 2 minutes. :bash: Probably bloody Jip or somebody!! :)

Anyway, believe it or not I've actually made a little bit of progress lately. Had some issues in the last couple of weeks with clutches and flywheels. :rolls:

New speedflow oil return is all done.

My other uber light weight flywheel has been sand blasted and machined.

Head should be back from porting by the end of the week.

Goodies on the way from NZ.

Toyota just rang me to say genuine 5k head gasket is in - Was quite pleasently supised at the price of $42 for a genuine one. They quoted me $80 once for a 4k one!!! :hmm:

AND, my new clutch arrived this morning, Daim and I had a chuckle when we took it out of the box! :lol: ..........

post-1315-1221616960_thumb.jpg

post-1315-1221616980_thumb.jpg

post-1315-1221616998_thumb.jpg

The little 3 puck button plate looks so cute!!!! ;)

So now I've just gotta decide weather the motor and T50 goes back in tonight.......or I work on the missus' pug like I'm supposed to!!! :hmm: :lolcry:

Oh and befor you ask Matt, that is the proper K-T50 clutch kit, part number TYK-6280 HDB. :wink:

Edited by Taz_Rx