Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

Bout 7.9:1. Big boost, lots of timing!! :jamie:

Exhaust is done. Only cooler pipes and tuning to go now.

......and try and work out why my TPS has started doing weird shit, and why the temp sensors think its 170o+C in the engine bay!!!! :rocknroll:

Edited by Taz_Rx

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thats the one you put on the cart. :)

Was pretty rough a few weeks ago when I had it running, but was really responsive today!!

Got an outlet fitting for the turbo today, ordering silicone hoses on monday....couple of days of can go a long way! :S

Yeah thats the one you put on the cart. :)

Was pretty rough a few weeks ago when I had it running, but was really responsive today!!

Got an outlet fitting for the turbo today, ordering silicone hoses on monday....couple of days of can go a long way! :S

Yeah sounded like it wasn't too bad.

But will need to check AFR's

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Small update:

did a little bit of work on it on the weekend. Changed the plugs (again) to bp5es, played with the fuel map to try and improve idle- which it did slightly. Also changed all of the ignition map and pulled back the high (50o+) timing.

Re-mounted boost controller and fitted actuator lines etc.

Oh, and this'l make a couple of peeps happy - Got my new turbosmart Vee-port on Friday!! K&N pod will arrive today.

....yes I have been making some progress lately, mainly because I dropped it off to have the cooler piping done today!!!!! :P

Will probably take a couple of days, but should be running boost by the weekend!

Drove it there today, and my god is it responsive NA! :wootjump:

So for all the peeps who keep PM'ing me for updates....put that in your pipe and smoke it! :P

Piping is coming along very nicely. Plans changed a little bit, cooler did have 1.75" in/out, they were cut off and now has 2" pipes and the top one has been angled up towards throttle body.

One things for sure - I'm gunna have bugger all lag from the cooler!! Total piping length from turbo to throttle body would be under half a metre!!!

Will have it back tonight!! :lolcry: :dance:

Piping is coming along very nicely. Plans changed a little bit, cooler did have 1.75" in/out, they were cut off and now has 2" pipes and the top one has been angled up towards throttle body.

One things for sure - I'm gunna have bugger all lag from the cooler!! Total piping length from turbo to throttle body would be under half a metre!!!

Will have it back tonight!! :dance: :y:

Definitely might have to pop around and give it a look if you're about tonight dude.

Glad to hear the drama with the cooler piping played out alright, I still reckon the donut loop would have been ideal thou, hahahah. :lolcry:

Will have it back tonight!! :lolcry: :dance:

All i can say is "about f@$king time" :y: