Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

That Murphey prick!!!!! :)

If I'm still having major pulse issues after installing the reduction, then I think I might just have to build a CAS. :y:

Don't really see any point in going back to coil negative now, just for the sake of getting it running. Might as well just do it properly, can then run sequential injection, and also ready to go for 4x coil packs. :KY:

Too busy at work + not well at the moment = Can't be bothered getting frustrated with the car!! :D

Oh, and as another option.....could you possible call the guys at the wreckers were the EFi came from and see what they might want for a 7ke dizzy!?

They have more than 2 wires, so the extra would be a 5v power, which could vastly help!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
The suspense is killing me

I had the cartridge for his WOLF here,loaded my 23Psi tune into it and its on its way back over the tasman as we speak.

There have been a few laptop issues so we are trying to bypass them to get it going for now,spoke with Si a few days ago and he is very frustrated with it all and will have a good go at it when he gets the cartridge and can fire it hopefully.

BTW: my block, crank,rods are ready for assembly just waiting on the head now. :nervous: |blink|

Haha yeah Mr Murphey is hard at work Darren!!! :lol: You think the suspence is killing you!!! |blink|

As Matt said, I have been getting a bit frustrated with a few things, but I have had it running for like 5 seconds on the base map, so I know all of my wiring is correct and its running on 4 cylinders...bonus!

At the moment:

I can't get the timing set right as it won't run long enough on the fuel base map.

I can't fiddle with the fuel mapping to get it idling as the timing isn't set right.

My laptop won't connect to either the ECU or wolf cartridge to load Matt's map.

And....as it won't run, and hence charge the battery, I have about a half hour time frame on a fully charged battery (12.6v) to work on it befor the voltage drops to about 12v and I no longer have a steady input trigger.

So that's why Tar has sat un-touched for nearly 3 weeks now, and I have been digging cancer out of mud!! :nervous:

Been keeping an eye on this as it ended today, went far to cheaply in my opinion! Would have bought it myself if I had the spare cash, and stored it away for another 20 odd years......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...545106&rd=1

Had a bit more of a read of added info........ :dance: I'm famous in the states!!! :hmm:

On a side note......Tar was running on the weekend!!! :) Sounds pretty tough at 5000'ish rpm staright out of the dump + turbo spool. ;)

HAHAHA I have been watching that ebay auction to. I did notice he got some facts wrong on your car but hey he knew about it..lol

But the sale price is WAY TO CHEAP. Postage to AU was about $90 I also though if I had a spare few hundred it would of been mine but can't imagine that manifold flowing much..lol

Cameron

• 3 weeks later...

Booked in for exhaust system tomorrow actually. How's that for an update!! :rocknroll:

I've been very busy over the last month or so with things like Targa Tas on, so now have a little more time for doing things to cars. :jamie: