Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Vic

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 429.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

  • Hell yeah.   In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with b

  • The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll gr

Posted Images

Spotted dark blue KE25 turning on to North Rd in Oakleigh yesterday afternoon about 4.15pm.

 

Thought it was Dave.. but it wasn't.. I think it had early RX7 rims and looked very tidy.

spotted "RO11A" down cooper st today, i honked at you :)

Spotted a KE70 with attitude down Hull Rd last night, red P's, female and a little impatient :D

 

If you're out there, I was the P plater in the dunnydore following you for a while :)

hey evan, I'm pretty sure ive seen your rolla at the plaza before, its got a rolla club sticker on the back right?

Edited by jazzyke10

spotted a nice ke30/55 not sure was only a quik look and i was in my daily commo wagon, it was around lunchtime on ferntree gully rd near bunnings... very nice car, anyone on here???

hey evan, I'm pretty sure ive seen your rolla at the plaza before, its got a rolla club sticker on the back right?

 

nope, mines not the road yet, my other ke55 dindnt have a sticker on it either

Spotted a beige KE70 on East Boundary road ripping it up accross two lanes. Looked to be a stocker 4K. Anyone on here? You got pretty bent :laff:. I was in the white VS wagon cruising low on black rims.

Spotted this little one at Kangan TAFE in coburg near the welding rooms :)

 

post-2153-1279711051_thumb.jpg

Across the road from where I bought the Corona.

 

It was like the whole street had 70s Toyotas! Used my shitty phone camera

post-9793-1279874107_thumb.jpg

Across the road from where I bought the Corona.

 

It was like the whole street had 70s Toyotas! Used my shitty phone camera

 

Bamboo, just as a heads up..... parrot is very likely to get in contact with you soon.

 

the wheels on that '20 appear to be the "holy grail" that he's been searching for.

Holy SHEET. It looked like it had a nice interior but hadn't been washed in about 10 years! Still had overrated, original L number plates with a dealer surround!

Bamboo, just as a heads up..... parrot is very likely to get in contact with you soon.

 

the wheels on that '20 appear to be the "holy grail" that he's been searching for.

 

 

beat me to it!!! lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.