7shades On Tour

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same reason here, its cheaper for General Motors Holden to import and rebadge Korean cars than it is to design their own.

Um, Opel is from Germany, and Vauxhall is from England. What are these Korean cars you speak of?

Ummm. Daewoo?

You know, the one they rebadged as the new Barina?

But on another note, good on ya man.. looks like your having a ball, we want hire car burnout/thrash video/pic's :P

Edited by Dan

Ummm. Daewoo?

You know, the one they rebadged as the new Barina?

But on another note, good on ya man.. looks like your having a ball, we want hire car burnout/thrash video/pic's :P

OH GOD YES.

Hehehe..... tried to drop a skid in the hummer.... best I could do was to make it howl around corners. You better believe THAT put the fear of god into the valet at the MGM grand... ;)

I´m in mexico at the moment and this goddamn PC won´t recognise my usb SDcard reader so I can´t upload any pics til I get back to the states in a few days... then the mustang hunt begins in ernest. oohyeah.

hey crew... few more pics if you're interested.

Got back to vegas from mexico a couple of days ago. Had a pretty wicked time in cancun, went inland a bit and checked out some mayan ruins too. Very cool, very spooky, very awe inspiring.

Cancun

P3090051.jpg

P3110088.jpg

Rust seems to be a problem on the coastal areas of mexico...

P3090050.jpg

Its amazing what you can have delivered here. They were fresh out of brunettes unfortunately.

P3090053.jpg

Chichen Itza. Very cool.

P3100062.jpg

P3100076.jpg

How to look nonchalant amongst thousands of years of history.

P3100058.jpg

back in vegas...

P3150105.jpg

I'm developing a much deeper understanding of the "great" american way of life.

Fine food

P3150111.jpg

(Thats a 10 litre bucket by the way)

Affordable beverages

P3150113.jpg

And everything comes pre-packaged for your convenience.

P3150109.jpg

In fact, if you just don't feel like hauling your bloated, disgusting, unhealthy arse out of the drivers seat to perform those mundane and ordinary daily duties, why should you? Just drive around in your impractically large 6.7L Dodge Earthf@$ker pickup until you find the appropriate drive through service that meets your needs. Like an ATM for example.

IMGP1057.jpg

Being in this country sickens me to the very essence of my being and I cannot wait to leave. f@$k the Mustangs.

:P

there are 2 early '70s fastback mustangs here in Alva; I was waiting until you came here to show them to you, but since you're in such a hurry to leave............