Savage

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like having a slow car that looks like it might go fast, and bluffing people by pretending I'm not even bothering trying to wallop them from the lights. When in reality I'm going pedal to the metal.

LOL! I like challenging cars to a drag when I KNOW beyond any doubt that they're going to thrash me. But that's mostly just so I can see a). how fast their car looks as it zooms off, and b). how much of a moron the other driver is to think that I think I've got a chance. :D Like when I raced my Galant against a Lamborghini Countach :D :D :D

I like it how some people notice my custom paint and wheels and try to show me up.... its like... wow dude... you can beat a f@$king ke70... you really should be proud

K engines sound angry, they're good for bluffing

Oh and for actually following through with it in some cases

quad cam? why not quad rotor

quad cam all alloy 4.3 litre lexus 2uzfe twin turbo'd.

you can get a half cut for a 2uzfe for about $2500. no-turbos

don't worry about transport, they'd have to catch you first.

You mean 3UZ-FE don't you? 2UZ-FE is that crappy 4.7L version. I'd just wait for the new 5L or 5.5L version. Mmm, 5 litre Supra V8 in a KE70. Don't worry about turbos and put on the quietest exhaust you can without being too restrictive and then scare shit out of people when you blow them away. :D

another real man who isn't scared to change a head gasket every now and then, that's what we like to see. rock on 7M power :D

those pinto engines are good donks, david vizard could make close to something like 300hp out of one, naturally aspirated. i wonder how heavy they are, one may go well in a ke70? if you didn't want to spring for an SR, and wanted something different than a 3T or L20B anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...