Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Naming Of Cars

Featured Replies

Well the old girl is Caroline....Caroline corolla!

 

My girlfriends focus is betty, betty blue. And when she goes in for a service, she goes to the

Betty Ford Clinic!........Get it Betty ford....clinic... :)

  • Replies 34
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our MR2 is called REAPER, and my old Bluebird was called BINKY - if you're a Terry Pratchett fan this doesn't need explaining (our dog is called Gaspode!!!!), In the Discworld series, There was a book called Hogfather, and Binky was the Reaper Man's Horse (a white horse) hence my bluebird is called Binky and the MR2 is Reaper. I'm still thinking of a name for my rolla (I secretly call her bubby when I give her hugs) - when I first bought her she was going to be a he, but I changed my mind :) So still trying to create an apt name.

 

Lesley ;)

I named mine Shikuza Na Ushi its japanese for Silent Cow. But she's not so silent now, most definitely a cow though.

Our MR2 is called REAPER, and my old Bluebird was called BINKY - if you're a Terry Pratchett fan this doesn't need explaining (our dog is called Gaspode!!!!), In the Discworld series, There was a book called Hogfather, and Binky was the Reaper Man's Horse (a white horse) hence my bluebird is called Binky and the MR2 is Reaper. I'm still thinking of a name for my rolla (I secretly call her bubby when I give her hugs) - when I first bought her she was going to be a he, but I changed my mind :) So still trying to create an apt name.

 

Lesley ;)

 

 

Ahem... May I suggest Tawneee or Ysabell :rant:

i think its in my sig

 

my rolla was 'little champ'

 

my falcon is 'millennium falcon' as it was made in 2000

i called my ta22 tankie ta because nothink will kill it lol and my other ta the same because i wrote off a 4wd hilux

my last car was a bluebird wagon called the 'mattywagon'

 

The ke30 is dubbed 'kermi' cos thats what my mates call it when they pay it out. I call it 'greeny', and the ke25 is called 'bluey'.

 

The skyline is called the 'the dunger', or the 'fag mobile', cos it is a hard car to respect.

lol my old 71 was named belinda casue a guy i knew was convinced everytime he looked at it it reminded him of this girl belinda... he is a junkie now so go figure haha

My first Cressida was named Schrodinger because we never knew if it would start or not. My VH Commodore was Siggy (short for Sigmund) because the number plate started with "IDD" and so was either that or "the id car". Otherwise my cars get names based on their personality - and every car has one :kiwi:

yeh def agree with joch666 about the cars personality. It's almost as if they choose their names!

haha My rolla is called Nellie because she's cute and grandma-ish.

I had a torana before that called PITA - pain in the *ss

My old Ke70 wags was "The Brown Hornet"... named in a rare and spectacular moment of creativity... and also cos it was brown.

Fans of bill cosby's acclaimed and topically poignant cartoon "Fat Albert" will remember the character well...

mine is called abandoned cause thats how i got it lol

Well the KE70 gets called lots of things depending on how shes behaving (both positive and negative) but usually "my girl" "basil 2" (after a mate of mine had a ke70, named basil, that copped more abuse than it had any right to, even for a rolla) or just "da rolla".

 

The crown generally gets called "the lounge chair" or "land yacht".

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.