blue ceee

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our MR2 is called REAPER, and my old Bluebird was called BINKY - if you're a Terry Pratchett fan this doesn't need explaining (our dog is called Gaspode!!!!), In the Discworld series, There was a book called Hogfather, and Binky was the Reaper Man's Horse (a white horse) hence my bluebird is called Binky and the MR2 is Reaper. I'm still thinking of a name for my rolla (I secretly call her bubby when I give her hugs) - when I first bought her she was going to be a he, but I changed my mind :) So still trying to create an apt name.

Lesley ;)

Our MR2 is called REAPER, and my old Bluebird was called BINKY - if you're a Terry Pratchett fan this doesn't need explaining (our dog is called Gaspode!!!!), In the Discworld series, There was a book called Hogfather, and Binky was the Reaper Man's Horse (a white horse) hence my bluebird is called Binky and the MR2 is Reaper. I'm still thinking of a name for my rolla (I secretly call her bubby when I give her hugs) - when I first bought her she was going to be a he, but I changed my mind :) So still trying to create an apt name.

Lesley ;)

Ahem... May I suggest Tawneee or Ysabell :rant:

my last car was a bluebird wagon called the 'mattywagon'

The ke30 is dubbed 'kermi' cos thats what my mates call it when they pay it out. I call it 'greeny', and the ke25 is called 'bluey'.

The skyline is called the 'the dunger', or the 'fag mobile', cos it is a hard car to respect.

My old Ke70 wags was "The Brown Hornet"... named in a rare and spectacular moment of creativity... and also cos it was brown.

Fans of bill cosby's acclaimed and topically poignant cartoon "Fat Albert" will remember the character well...

Well the KE70 gets called lots of things depending on how shes behaving (both positive and negative) but usually "my girl" "basil 2" (after a mate of mine had a ke70, named basil, that copped more abuse than it had any right to, even for a rolla) or just "da rolla".

The crown generally gets called "the lounge chair" or "land yacht".