Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worlds Best Sounding Corolla

Featured Replies

Found this on Youtube. Trd's new toy!

 

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Awsome, i'd sell my nanna for a ride in that :y:

I'd sell both my testicles for that. That rolla sounds crazy.

 

I WANT IT, GIVE IT TO ME NOW! NOW! NOW!

oh my lordy that's AWESOME! I soooooo want one :y: (and I'd like to be able to drive like that too!)

 

Lesley :)

sexy sound! i want one as well.. :y:

With high 290ish horse and all wheel drive and lighter than the turbo car they say its farster than the turbo car on a tight stage but you have to be on 120%.

THAT THING IS EVIL!!!!!

 

I still feel rallying died the day they canned group B cars. Imagine sitting in something that did 0-100 in under three seconds like this.

I love lancia`s supercharged and turbo charged.

 

stu.

I'd say thats because those cars at those speeds would be almost uncontrollable, especially the power delivery, hence the canning of Group B.

 

I have no research to back that up by the way, thats just what I'm thinking.

the rally cars now pull quicker stage times so the speed thing isnt really the issue, they banned them because of the amount of spectator deaths/injuries.

Yay!! Can't wait to hear/see this monster on the Aussie gravel again!!

the rally cars now pull quicker stage times so the speed thing isnt really the issue, they banned them because of the amount of spectator deaths/injuries.

 

 

Got it in one, the other issue was lancia had two drivers and two navigators killed in there grp b cars aswell as countless spectators.

The movie "to fast to race" explains it all. considering they made 600hp most of them the acceleration of these things were insane.

 

These new super 2000 cars are a tech masterpiece, probably the closest thing to a dirt F1 car.

Talking to the right people, Its running a Beams 3S with *extensive* work. Quite the weapon :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.