May 2, 200719 yr comment_175255 Hey guys thought I might as well add to this thread with some info on fitting a W50 to a K motor. See page 3 for installation info. :jamie: any body recognise that gear box bolt pattern?? Bell housing is apparently out of one of those K utes (republica). Edited June 4, 200719 yr by Taz_Rx Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175257 You mean Toyota Publica based on the KP-chassis. Possibly a Starlet gearbox? Or T-series? They would be my guesses.... Report
May 2, 200719 yr Author comment_175261 Yeah its a toss up between those 2. Since all of my toyota parts experience is K based, I don't know what this side should look like for a T or W! Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175265 ill have a t50 or 2 on sunday you can come see if it fits (asuming that you own the bellhousing) Report
May 2, 200719 yr Author comment_175267 Still in NZ, looking at buying it once I find out what GB it is for. I'm assuming I'll have an answer by tomoz, but if I don't, you wanna check the T bolt pattern on Sunday for me? Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175275 Still in NZ, looking at buying it once I find out what GB it is for. I'm assuming I'll have an answer by tomoz, but if I don't, you wanna check the T bolt pattern on Sunday for me? Not really sure ,its hard to tell :jamie: :y: :fuzz: Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175277 ill have a t50 or 2 on sunday you can come see if it fits (asuming that you own the bellhousing) You best be sending me one of those T50's man, :jamie: Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175280 I don't know what it`s for but definatly not a t50. They have 7 bolt holes on flange. Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175290 its a bellhousing for a steele case gearbox that came in the liteaces that had 5k's, don't ask me what the gearbox code is but the one that i saw was only a 4 speed column shift, would be bullet proof though i reckon Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175291 K-W bell I'd wager. See pic.... Left to right: T50, W50, W58, R158. Courtesy Billzilla. Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175303 Hi, Just looked in the EPC for you and all I could see was that car only got the starlet K box only so prob a K to K. But ill have more of an in depth search later. Cameron Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175311 if they made a k box with a removable bellhousing chances that the bolt spacing is the same as a w is posable. Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175316 I thought all K series boxes had integrated bellhousings? They Do. So i'd be inclinded to say K-W bellhousing Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now