January 28, 200917 yr comment_311969 please post up more piks of the lj!!!! I would, but according to some this place is a corolla only thing..... sorry. Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_311973 I would, but according to some this place is a corolla only thing..... sorry. No, People on here own cars other than a Toyota, It is just stupid for someone to complain when someone has said something bad about a commodore on a Toyota forum, Post up your pictures, People wont mind. Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_312110 I just found the truck i think i'd love to have to tow the '55 around and maybe half the house with it Toyota Tundra Dually Diesel Or maybe just stick with the dream of a Chev dually gracing the driveway and sticking half way across the street :D Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_312114 Chev Dually twin cab FTW. Wider than your average lane. longer than a freight train. but VERY VERY COOL Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_312119 LJ is sporting a nice 308 by the looks of it. and probably has more dish than 95% of the guys on here. props for a sick car, probly worth as much as all of our corollas put together. hahaa Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_312172 LJ is sporting a nice 308 by the looks of it. and probably has more dish than 95% of the guys on here. props for a sick car, probly worth as much as all of our corollas put together. hahaa Yeah 308 with mild work, Has dish so it could get traction but the larger (taller) tyres upset the gear ratios so it ran .25 seconds slower, Nah all up with buying the car, Cage, Wheels, Engine rebuild, Convert to auto, 9 inch, Tub and seat modification, Fuel system has come to about 22k. ran a 12.20 @ 116mph on stock 14" 205's which had 60ft of wheelspin, when the tubs and tyres were put on it went slower (12.45). Report
January 29, 200917 yr comment_312423 I just found the truck i think i'd love to have to tow the '55 around and maybe half the house with it Toyota Tundra Dually Diesel Or maybe just stick with the dream of a Chev dually gracing the driveway and sticking half way across the street :hmm: Just became eligible for import under SEVS... in fact, only last week... Expect to pay 80k + landed, complied and on the road for a used one (including conversion to RHD) with about 30 thou (miles) on the clock. Thats not for the monster dually though, just the 'baby' 5.7L V8 Petrol crew cab 4x4. :jamie: Edited January 29, 200917 yr by 7shades Report
January 29, 200917 yr comment_312523 Performax International (formerly Corvette Queensland) at Gympie has been selling them for a few years now.. Kinda drool when ever we go past the place seeing the duallys sitting the yard and knowing that somewhere is a Prowler sitting there waitting Report
January 31, 200917 yr comment_312964 My friends 750 that ive been fixing for overheating, little bit freaky at first as I'm used to a 250. can't wait to get myself a bigger bike. Report
January 31, 200917 yr comment_312969 Looks like fun. I was sitting on my cousins bike the other night, looked similar but 1000cc... I don't think I'd survive a day on that monster! :y: Report
January 31, 200917 yr comment_312985 Suzuki GXS-R's are one the hottest bikes, Always wanted to get one of the blue and white 600s, I have never ridden a bike on the road as I have only held my RE's but I bet it would of been a great ride hopping up from a 250. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now