Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad
Do we really need to be talking about stupid high speeds, unless its on the track and not some public road for some mr/ms plod to scream out HOOH and there she blows for the rest of us

Its been done before, and deleted then locked up.

And as some people on here know, the 5-0 do check up on here.

It seems people need to be reminded that Rollaclub does not and will not endorse, encourage or condone illegal behaviour.

Posting pictures or youtube or proof of said activities makes it look like we condone such practices, which we don't. Said items will be removed. And if we're annoyed enough, perpetrators warned.

Before anyone says anything, speed limit on major roads in the NT is 130.

Carry on.

thats abit weak out of a 82 model celica my mate got his 86 model fwd celica off the clock at like 206, and i got my ta22 all the way out to 175 on a flat road on the way back from the coast

There's a big difference between an '82 and an '86 Celica. Firstly the '82 would have a gutless 21RC or 2SC, both of which struggle to put out 70kw, whilst the '86 has either 90kw (ST 3SFE) or 103kw (SX 3SGE). So no surprises there that the '82 has trouble getting up to speed.

And as for off-the-clock, an '86 3SGE Celica's speedo goes up to 240, so 206 ain't off the clock (unless your mate had an ST 3SFE) :D

Well spotted sir! But again, I'm ahead of the game here... The plumbing and electrical systems in this rig are... Epic.

Both standard tanks plus the extra 120L alloy tank are being fitted with dual heating elements... (multiple redundancy ftw)

One being water lines run from the HWS, which is in turn warmed by 2 heat exchangers, one from the engine, another from the exhaust...

The other is a regular 12V coiled wire element.

The 12V system has alternator, solar, and standalone generator to keep it charged. (Again, redundancy)

This vehicle is being built to survive flood/fire/famine/pestilence/nuclear winter/zombie apocalypse.

Just found something you might take an interest in

Just found something you might take an interest in

Oh yeah. I know ALL about that crazy Russki action.

One of the main reasons we're going over (and going by land in our own vehicles) is to check out as much Soviet hardware and infrastructure as possible. There's a veritable shitload of abandoned military bases, airfields, entire towns and cities etc in the (nowadays) lesser populated areas of Siberia and far eastern Russia.

We're starting in a little port town called Magadan, and heading north before turning west. Through Siberia, down into Mongolia, then right across to London in a sortof zigzag pattern stopping in at the more noted landmarks along the way. Should take a few months.

Oh yeah. I know ALL about that crazy Russki action.

One of the main reasons we're going over (and going by land in our own vehicles) is to check out as much Soviet hardware and infrastructure as possible. There's a veritable shitload of abandoned military bases, airfields, entire towns and cities etc in the (nowadays) lesser populated areas of Siberia and far eastern Russia.

We're starting in a little port town called Magadan, and heading north before turning west. Through Siberia, down into Mongolia, then right across to London in a sortof zigzag pattern stopping in at the more noted landmarks along the way. Should take a few months.

I'm hoping.... moreso assuming..... that there will be a designated thread with photo's from this journey you are to embark on. Awesome trip indeed!

I'm hoping.... moreso assuming..... that there will be a designated thread with photo's from this journey you are to embark on. Awesome trip indeed!

Some domain names have been parked, and I have a lead on an ex-US military mobile satellite broadband uplink.

The trip coverage will be.... Extensive :D

There's a big difference between an '82 and an '86 Celica. Firstly the '82 would have a gutless 21RC or 2SC, both of which struggle to put out 70kw, whilst the '86 has either 90kw (ST 3SFE) or 103kw (SX 3SGE). So no surprises there that the '82 has trouble getting up to speed.

And as for off-the-clock, an '86 3SGE Celica's speedo goes up to 240, so 206 ain't off the clock (unless your mate had an ST 3SFE) :D

alright maybe not off the clock :D but it used to be the 3sge one but still 206 isn't bad for one of them. top of 5th gear maxed

No nipples?

post-1158-1282451465_thumb.jpg

As you know I work in a mail centre. This is a letter I pulled out of the system...

I have no idea where to send it lOl

post-1158-1282451501_thumb.jpg

I opened my brother-in-law's garage to find this...

post-1158-1282451542_thumb.jpg

I looked deeper in the garage and sound a Commodore 64!!

post-1158-1282451574_thumb.jpg