Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Close This Thread Please

Featured Replies

looks freakin awesome as usuall can't wait to see you out in it

nice work Daim

  • Replies 162
  • Views 42.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) Do remember I've been playing with corolla's since you were in primary school. This is a public forum mate, people post opinions all the time, it's how most of us learn and better our cars. If you don't want feedback on your car, I'd recommend not posting it on any forums. I use others opinions to expand my knowledge, many just sit back and say they know it all.

 

Here's a nice fact for you:

If you come unstuck and kill someone with such a stretch fit tyre on your car you will be in jail for murder.

Have you ever wondered why most tyre shops won't fit up 185's on even an 8" wide wheel?

 

 

 

LOL, you rollaclub guys crack me up. I put my ride up to show people what I'm doing, not for all your personal opinions on how I should do things.

I have tested all kinds of things in the 5 corollas that I have owned.

Spend less time reading stuff on the Internet and more time trying different things.

 

On another note, the wheels won't scrape, we pulled the springs out to flare the gaurds so they were the perfect shape over the tyre, then cut the bumpstops to the lowest point the car can be without scraping. The car has 2inch of downwards movement and enough movement up while keeping the springs captive.

 

As for the engine I'm only running a t28 on it at the moment so only expecting around 150kw atw which will be more than enough for a while.

 

The wheels are off to get painted and polished next week and we will paint the car at the same time as the wheels get done.

 

I appreciate comments, but please don't comment if it's just ur personal opinion, and not fact

 

Daim

  • Author
:) Do remember I've been playing with corolla's since you were in primary school. This is a public forum mate, people post opinions all the time, it's how most of us learn and better our cars. If you don't want feedback on your car, I'd recommend not posting it on any forums. I use others opinions to expand my knowledge, many just sit back and say they know it all.

 

Here's a nice fact for you:

If you come unstuck and kill someone with such a stretch fit tyre on your car you will be in jail for murder.

Have you ever wondered why most tyre shops won't fit up 185's on even an 8" wide wheel?

 

 

I work at a tyre shop..

I work at a tyre shop..

 

now thats a comeback!!

 

looks like its getting a bit heated in here fellas!

 

i must admit I'm not a fan of the:

 

"lets buy wide wheels, and use skinny tyres to make them fit"

 

and it appears your suspension travel is now somewhat...limited.

 

ive just recently increased my front suspension travel by a good 2" (this weekend) and noticed a remarkable inprovement in handling.

 

but each to their own i guess. turbo 20v should be fun.

  • Author

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Come on dude, I think you may be blowing things a little out of proportion. There will be moments like this so many times through your life. I don't think you should up and leave over a little heated topic with a drunk like me :) I'm not rollaclub :)

Don't close it man. I love your car. I'd love to see how it turns out.

i agree with brent don't close it because some idiots think we should all like the same things i didnt even like this shaped rolla till i saw yours now i want one too

with a drunk like me :) I'm not rollaclub :)

 

hes not joking, he is most likely drunk. id say he definately is.

 

no need up run away from the rollaclub! ive followed your build from day 1, been impressed so far.

 

if knowone disagreed what a boring place it would be!

Something like spilling beer is worth fighting over.

 

Bland forum comments are not.

 

lol.. Really, lets all calm down hey :)

Mmm.. Agree with Teddy! Beer :)

 

2nd'd

 

Very nice car man, love what you have done.

 

People will offer opinions and advice, thats what the forums for. Don't get to annoyed about it, everyone will have a

different veiw.

 

Please don't let something small like this spoil your impression of rollaclub.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.