Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

Featured Replies

POZMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

hahah i soo need to stay in contact with you mexicans, your all such great value :y:

  • Replies 167
  • Views 74.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As mentioned above, I may not have a rolla to run in as I'm pretty sure once I throw another bottom end in it it will be on its way to a new owner... to make way for a '55chev! I'm sure some of you could handle that? After all... we did have a big beamer last year!

 

And you call my car old. I just thought i might put my 2 cents worth in and say "Mercury`s are for men and chevs are for sheilas"

a 6cyl chev takes about 2hrs to wind up to a 100kmh so you don't have to stress about speeding fines then.

don't forget the to take some panels off as the GOR lanes are not quite wide enough for an oceanliner let alone a 55 chev.

in all seriousness it will be a good run for you mate as long as you have shares in shell.

 

I'm in for this one by the way, and to the people that didn`t make the last one it is a great weekend and i really can`t recomend this one enough.

hope its as good as last one Jarrod and Mel did a great job organizing the last one so more people would be great.

 

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

I will be there!!!

 

Maybe even in a new beast... :y:

Yeah i will be down aswell, hoping i can fit my 5 speed box by then.Last time i went great ocean road it killed me with a 4 speed on the freeway.So much mony spent on petrol. :)

  • Author

hehehe, you wold have had it good... Cam (MRMOPARMAN) has a lovely 2 speed auto in his '25! Can that man Drive!!!

 

And welcome to the club harun, havent seen you around the Vic section as yet, glad to se a new face (so to speak).

 

I have to appologise as well, I have been flat out at work (always the way) so I havent had a chance to get onto anything accomodation wise etc, will get to it as soon as I can.

 

Will keep you all updated!

 

Jarrad

hoping there will be plenty of SA boys/girls headin there!

 

I'm so down for this!

lol, i just tryed to swat that bug off the screen ^^

Damn bug got me too!!!!

 

Me and the missus are definitely in. :P I can't wait to be camera whore again :yes:

 

Jarrod, I'm definitely not gettin stuck behind a chev/tank on that cruise. ;) I love me chev's but they're not very nimble around twisty's.

 

I'll lead........ :P

 

 

 

 

LB

Edited by webers4x48

i didnt make last years due to trouble with the beast but i wont have trouble with the camry so I'm a definate itll b great to meet you all

  • Author

Sounds the goods! At least you will still be driving a Toyota!

 

Not sure if I will have a Chev in the garage by then... a little more complicated than picking up a Rolla... but you get that! HOPEFULLY it will be the case...

 

And leeroy, she wont be going to slow, but even if it is it will look sweet doing it! hehe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.