January 11, 200818 yr comment_219552 Having to get rid of my dog. He is a pure-bred Blue Heeler, But over time he has been Doing some stuff he shouldnt be doing (eg He killed one of the chooks) Which was the last straw. Dad was going to shoot him but we found an alternative, We gave him to some relatives. I like that idea better. He was a great Dog. Report
January 17, 200818 yr comment_221113 f@$king bullshit, my mums get a letter from the company we bought our water tank from, after ringing repeated times in the past asking where the f@$k is our tank (+8months) says they have gone bankrupt. bye bye $700. c**ts Report
January 17, 200818 yr comment_221114 f@$king bullshit, my mums get a letter from the company we bought our water tank from, after ringing repeated times in the past asking where the f@$k is our tank (+8months) says they have gone bankrupt. bye bye $700. c**ts There was a big thing about one of the companies in brisbane a while back taking pre orders and then going bankrupt and not supplying. Report
January 17, 200818 yr comment_221120 The aren't the company that was doing the "Plastic Welding" Tanks which have been imported from China?? I heard about them on the news. Either was that sucks man. Report
January 17, 200818 yr comment_221130 Mucho bad news dude. Must be a serious lack of talent to go broke selling rainwater tanks during the biggest drought in Australia's recorded history... Guys up here are making squillions even though the dams are overflowing and the wettest town in oz is half an hour away. Might have been a scam? Report
January 17, 200818 yr comment_221204 Thats what I was wondering to, how a f@$king rain water tank company in the middle of a drout with government incentive got f@$king out of buiessness. I mean what the f@$k. Report
January 17, 200818 yr comment_221263 Thats what I was wondering to, how a f@$king rain water tank company in the middle of a drout with government incentive got f@$king out of buiessness. I mean what the f@$k. PM sent Visa is a friend, the same thing happened to me 2 years ago with Adelaide Garage world, I paid my deposit $1200 by visa, when they declared bankrupt 1 week before Christmas , I applied for a visa reversal. got all my money back within 14 days. Visa wont allow customers to be out of pocket by scammers. creditors were offered 2 cents on the dollar 2 years later. Report
January 17, 200818 yr comment_221372 Dickheads who tailgate or overtake learner drivers for no apparent reason. They f@$king shit me. Like last week i was at the beach house and on the freeway i was sitting on 110 when the limit was 100 and this f@$kface in a camry behind me was sitting on my bumper and then overtook me like i was holding up traffic. You should of seen the look he gave me when he passed. Anyway, i feel better now. Report
January 18, 200818 yr comment_221380 Try driving a volvo :) NO ONE can be behind you :) Lucky its got some good highway pickup! :D Report
January 18, 200818 yr comment_221444 Dickheads who tailgate or overtake learner drivers for no apparent reason. They f@$king shit me. Like last week i was at the beach house and on the freeway i was sitting on 110 when the limit was 100 and this f@$kface in a camry behind me was sitting on my bumper and then overtook me like i was holding up traffic. You should of seen the look he gave me when he passed. Anyway, i feel better now. With you on that one, can't stand the wankers either that haven't or show no patience for a learner. My girlfriend's on her L's at the moment. I've been teaching her how to slow the car down by the gears and forcing her way around the traffic (eg taking her time, knowing where she wants to be and taking control of a situation), it's interesting watching the other drivers reactions at times, some are polite while the others are just...... The downside is that she doesn't like to drive all that much anymore, she tells me and others that its to do with the new learner laws (having to write down her times behind the wheel) but i think its also to do with the other road users having a lack of patience to her and the L plates that she has to show. Report
January 18, 200818 yr comment_221451 I would LOVE to see compulsory licence re-testing every five years, the failure of which would send you back onto P plates. I think that would go some way towards pulling people's heads in and creating a better environment to learn in. We were ALL learners once, lets not forget. (I was stuck in my lane behind a hopelessly bunnyhopping learner today, I waited patiently :D ) Report
January 18, 200818 yr comment_221457 I would LOVE to see compulsory licence re-testing every five years, :D Report
January 18, 200818 yr comment_221462 getting retested really is a good idea. i think I'd have to brush up on my reverse parallel parking though lo. Report
January 18, 200818 yr comment_221463 Oh, and while we're at it, a different licence class for anything over 2 tonnes. Little people in big 4wds are fecking scary and and dangerous if they haven't been taught how to drive them. Report
January 18, 200818 yr comment_221469 With you on that one, can't stand the wankers either that haven't or show no patience for a learner. My girlfriend's on her L's at the moment. I've been teaching her how to slow the car down by the gears and forcing her way around the traffic (eg taking her time, knowing where she wants to be and taking control of a situation), it's interesting watching the other drivers reactions at times, some are polite while the others are just...... The downside is that she doesn't like to drive all that much anymore, she tells me and others that its to do with the new learner laws (having to write down her times behind the wheel) but i think its also to do with the other road users having a lack of patience to her and the L plates that she has to show. Those laws really suck as do the new green p-plate laws here. But thankfully i missed the compulsory log for l's by a year and the green p-plate laws by a month! Many of my mates have to deal with both. I would LOVE to see compulsory licence re-testing every five years, the failure of which would send you back onto P plates.I think that would go some way towards pulling people's heads in and creating a better environment to learn in. We were ALL learners once, lets not forget. (I was stuck in my lane behind a hopelessly bunnyhopping learner today, I waited patiently :D ) I'm glad you did that because so many people don't. The worst thing for an l-plater to have is trying to manage their gears and mastering take-off while idiots behind beep and cause a fuss. Matt. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now