Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

excuse me?

 

posts that annoy me are from duggy,

 

what did i do trev? you don't have to read em if you don't want to man

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

He even provides photographic evidence in his pictures....

 

Yeah there's this guy in SA [and I'm pretty sure he's on here] that has photos on his myspace of a newspaper article of some "wanted" guy who steals fuel from servos and in the caption he's like "told ya I'm famous"

 

I'm contemplating reporting it. He lives in my council area.

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

uh oh

bitch fight.

 

anyone ever tried to claim a insurance claim on a virgin mobile fone...

darn that shit, not to mention the 125 excess they don't mention when they sign u up....

I sometimes read the news stories that I told Google to show me on the search page... but I hate it when you go and read one and all of a sudden a friggon video ad comes on. I can't stand TV and commercial radio as it is, but having some friggon site steal my bandwidth to show me some ad I couldn't give a flying f^^^ about is really annoying.

I sometimes read the news stories that I told Google to show me on the search page... but I hate it when you go and read one and all of a sudden a friggon video ad comes on. I can't stand TV and commercial radio as it is, but having some friggon site steal my bandwidth to show me some ad I couldn't give a flying f^^^ about is really annoying.

 

I hate catchy news headlines that you then have to wait until the end of the news to see the story, I will make one up: KID CATCHES COMET, You get to the story and its something like a kid caught the neigbours dog called Comet.

I hate catchy news headlines that you then have to wait until the end of the news to see the story, I will make one up: KID CATCHES COMET, You get to the story and its something like a kid caught the neigbours dog called Comet.
Haha can't say that that's happened to me, although I don't watch TV that much.

I found seeing a chiropractor has helped me sleep better... that and I switched the 10 cups of coffee a day for 10 glasses of water. :D

I'm only on 35, don't get ahead of yourself ben.

 

shows what a bunch of sooks we all are :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.