Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

"Yes, i may be slower than you, but i, however, seem to be infront"

saw that following a truck down the range. still makes me smile, read it about a thousand times as he just toddled down on the exhaust brake

I don't mind 4wd's and Trucks, UNLESS they try to run you off the road.

 

Which has happened more than once :bash:

"Yes, i may be slower than you, but i, however, seem to be infront"

saw that following a truck down the range. still makes me smile, read it about a thousand times as he just toddled down on the exhaust brake

 

On the subject of exhaust brakes... WGMG... F*cking overzealous environmentalists.

 

I'm a bit of a greenie... its hard to live up here and NOT have some genuine respect for the beauty and sanctity of nature.

BUT

Things have gotten a bit out of hand when a group of bored stoner treehuggers wield enough influence in local office to make it an OFFENCE to use exhaust/compression braking down the Kuranda/Gillies ranges... Why? Because it scares the goddamn Cassowaries.

WTF? I thought that would be a GOOD thing! I mean there's signs everybloodywhere warning you to slow down, please don't bounce the big dumb birds off your bonnet, so I figure a nice 110db "Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" would keep the buggers off the road...

 

Ok so maybe thats a stupid justification.

I just hate changing stinky dusty brake shoes more often than I should have to. There's 12 of them ffs...

 

/rant

OMG! i was cruising along today and this crazy old lady in a range rover (new one with personalised plates) .... hang on, what happened was I was driving along, and as I was passing her (she was going 50 in a 60 zone) just as my window got to her bumper I heard her floor it! I though oh, she's realised she's going slower than everyone else, any way through traffic I passed her again, and she caught up with me and then sped past, then slowed down, and sped up, and slowed down, I reckon she'd been to the pub....in the end (cause I know this particular stretch of road at this time) I sat behind two of the biggest, longest trucks...Oh! one of them had a sign that said "don't look important, they may be low on ammo!" I LOL'd....any way the road splits into three lanes and the trucks and buses go into the far left, so they moved over, and I moved ahead like a zillion cars ahead I got through the lights and I think she probably got through three changes later...my I gotta say WTF?! was she thinking? maybe i killed her dog in another life!

On the subject of exhaust brakes...

rant....../rant

 

I think you are completely justified in your reasoning, doze the greenies in, they'll love you for it, you'll be fertilizing the bush for future generations of trees for dropbears to munch on......

On the subject of exhaust brakes... WGMG... F*cking overzealous environmentalists.

/rant

I'd sooner here the noise of exhaust brakes slowing the trucks down then having the fearsome smell of burning and over heating brakes following after the runaway truck on its headlong plunge down the mountain leaving a trail of cars, bodies, trees in its wake

 

 

Edit - Greenies = Phuckin wankers or at least 2/3's of 'em

Edited by towe001

I've lost my phone. :yes:

 

I know its somewhere between where I was last night and where I am now, just where I'm not exactly sure. Grr.

 

Haven't had it that long either :y:

I've lost my phone. :y:

 

I know its somewhere between where I was last night and where I am now, just where I'm not exactly sure. Grr.

 

Haven't had it that long either :y:

 

Just borrow someone else's phone, and re-trace your steps continually ringing it :yes:

Thats how I always find my phone

Thats almost as funny as the time i lost my glasses :y:

 

As with Hiro, i do the same thing. But for me its usually around the house somewhere so i just grab the house phone and try ringing it. After a few goes i then remember that i tend to leave the stupid thing on vibrate only......

I Dented my engine and gearbox crossmembers last night.......Ought to teach me to go 4x4ing in my ke25. LOL!! It was all good until the big rocks showed up well the 2nd lot of them anyways (didnt see them while driving slowly over the first lot up a hill).

 

Was close.....dented the front of the engine crossmember about 1 inch from my sump..... :y:

I did that once in the 25, didnt do any damage. didnt do it again either.

 

WGMG:

 

People on bikes, not all of them. Just the ones that ride doing 1/2 the speed limit riding 2 wide, on roads bearly wide enough for 2 cars.

Found my phone! Was in the car :party:

 

WGMG: When daylight Savings ends. Coming home in the dark sucks ass. I went to bed at EIGHT OCLOCK last night!!! Which has something to do with daylight savings, something to do with getting 7 hours sleep the night before [which really isn't too bad] and a lot to do with my body slowly disintegrating :cool:

 

Plus side to non-daylight savings time: Its not completely pitch black when I leave in the morning :dance:

Found my phone! Was in the car :party:

 

WGMG: When daylight Savings ends. Coming home in the dark sucks ass. I went to bed at EIGHT OCLOCK last night!!! Which has something to do with daylight savings, something to do with getting 7 hours sleep the night before [which really isn't too bad] and a lot to do with my body slowly disintegrating :cool:

 

Plus side to non-daylight savings time: Its not completely pitch black when I leave in the morning :dance:

 

7 hours sleep is pretty good, probably more than I get every night.

 

Sunday was fun day for me, went to bed around 12, g/f got home about 2:30, woke up around 3:00 paranoid that my phone wouldn't change over to AEST and thus stuff up my alarm, so had to set my watch (which wouldn't automatically change) alarm to go off an hour later as a back-up. Wake up at 4:30, drive down to Sydney for an Old-Pac run to a dyno day back up past Newcastle, then go home and spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning the house. Was going alright 'till about 8:30, then I absolutely collapsed.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.