Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

I have a Question.... is it a fire if there's smoke and no flames?

 

Because when I picked up the car today (the deuce) when the new battery was being installed, it arced and filled the frunk with smoke...so is it a fire if there's smoke and no flames?

 

which leads me to WGMG: hubby had a bit of a hissy with me because I forgot to ask a question of the crash repairers THE CAR WAS ON FIRE FFS!!!! I was slightly distracted!!!!!

Edited by SoulSearcher

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

wgmg - trying to understand if paranormal activities is real or me thinking its funny and a load of shit cause it is real and i don't wanna belive it?

I don't mind a goatee myself. Tho after a few days I end up shaving it as it gets too long.

 

WGMG is uploading 17 pictures, linking them into my post, previewing and all 17 pics are gone and i'm left with 17 empty attachments. Gets really annoying as it happens alot.

WGMG: Formal last night and all fine until sat down to eat the dinner, started feeling really sick with what felt like knives stabbing my stomach.

Walked outside for fresh air and came in for the speeches to be polite. Gave up and got parents to take me home after.

 

All staff were nice (apart from asking if I had been drinking which is understandable) except one who was telling me I'm not feeling sick I'm not allowed to leave or even go outside to get some air.

 

Went to bed still hurting yet wake up this morning fine as anything...WTF!.

Hmm, let me see.....last time I shaved my goatee was in........never. I started growing it during my HSC and a razor has never touched it since (8 years on)

 

pics or it didnt happen

:D I've had mine since 1997... I did shave it off twice, looked terrible without it :jamie:

 

I do keep it trimmed nice and neat though.

EDDIT

Edited by Jason

piss tests for jobs :D

 

I had to do that for my job, as we're working in and around large machines.

 

 

Wasnt that bad,

 

Would be a different story being the person on the recieving end of that little cup

edit

Edited by Jason

i have a strong dislike for ae101s atm. Specifically white ones.

 

No real reason behind it.

But i saw 23 on the road just today.

Only 3 were different colours.

Its called "white goods on wheels"

What grinds my gears???

 

50 year old men pulling out in front of you and then glaring at me the whole time as if to say they're allowed to do it because there older than me......grr

 

Happened twice in as many days

Edited by ke71-rolla

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.