Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG - Parking at work is a pain at the best of times, we're near the end of a cul-de-sac in an industrial estate and half the street is No Parking to allow the trucks to reverse into the workshops/factories and that is a WGMG story and a half by itself). Now we're not exactly a small company, and we haven't got the biggest carpark in the word (about 200 spots for 400+ employees, with no real public transport solution nearby), so a lot of us are forced to park on the street - which due to the No Parking signs, means that some of us are halfway down the road to the highway.

 

So to make matters worse today, old-mate decides that it's a good day to bring his off-road camping trailer and 4WD in to work. Now, an intelligent person would park in the street, but since extra bits have been roped off due to a big drill rig expecting to leave today pushing us further back down the street., he figured that the extra 100m walk would be too much, and no-one would see his nice trailer from the office (it's pretty ordinary actually), so he proceeds to park ACROSS 4 WHOLE CAR SPOTS in the main carpark.

 

And there I was thinking the Queen St S2000 parked half a dozen spots further down was owned by the biggest douche in the company....obviously not.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG - 5 cent coins, when you don't want them, you have heaps and when you need one, there are none around, haha

 

FFS breaking a $20 note, why can't things be like $4.50 for a burger, not $4.75

 

That's real talk, why do we even have 5cent coins? I usually throw mine out.

I've almost completely stopped bothering with actual money, I pretty much pay for everything with eftpos. If they don't have eftpos I just go somewhere else, bugger getting money out at the atm when it cost $2.50 every time.

That's real talk, why do we even have 5cent coins? I usually throw mine out.

I've almost completely stopped bothering with actual money, I pretty much pay for everything with eftpos. If they don't have eftpos I just go somewhere else, bugger getting money out at the atm when it cost $2.50 every time.

 

I'm the opposite... I get cash out once a week, or even every two weeks, and pay for everything in actual cold hard folding stuff.

 

I find its more tangible and 'real' so I'm less inclined to spend money on crap :)

 

Eft is too easy... Swipe card, push button, money disappears...

Edited by 7shades

 

Eft is too easy... Swipe card, push button, money disappears...

 

you are right there....

 

i tend to do half way in between.

 

i budget how much I'm gonna spend for the week, and transfer all of the other money out into the savings account.

 

then if i happen to need more, transfer some back.

I find its more tangible and 'real' so I'm less inclined to spend money on crap :)

 

It's also a lot easier to bargain a lower price with people when they see a wad of the folding stuff, a keycard doesn't quite have the same effect. :)

It's also a lot easier to bargain a lower price with people when they see a wad of the folding stuff, a keycard doesn't quite have the same effect. :)

 

I'm like that when I buy cars (ask Teddy :P) I know how much its worth and how much I'm willing to pay, the seller's price is irrelevant...

So I make one offer and one offer only, with the cash in hand, close enough so they can smell it. They don't like it, I walk away...

 

 

 

aaaand usually get a phone call a couple of hours later accepting my offer :P

That's real talk, why do we even have 5cent coins? I usually throw mine out.

Don't throw it out, i'll take it off your hands

 

I'm the opposite... I get cash out once a week, or even every two weeks, and pay for everything in actual cold hard folding stuff.

 

I find its more tangible and 'real' so I'm less inclined to spend money on crap :)

 

Eft is too easy... Swipe card, push button, money disappears...

I've now like that, forced on me i guess. And to be honest finding it better.

WGMG: Mate cock blocking me from a girl. She has a Soarer Damnit -.- (Not that the car is important)

WGMG: When people call their standard 4K KE70 with chopped springs a "drift beast". :rant:

WGMG: When people call their standard 4K KE70 with chopped springs a "drift beast". :rant:

 

Quoted for the motherf@$kin' truth!

That stock shit box ke70's or "drift pigs" are asking $1500-3000..... wtf. get real.

WGMG: Going to my wheel modification guy and finding he has moved shop... but doesn't say where to and is unavailable for the week. The rim lips I ordered should have been in a week ago but still no call.

 

Oh and specialists! $160 fee right off the bat. Have to wait 1-2 months to see two of them so they can tell me things I already know.

Buying a Peanut Butter smoothie on the way home after a night out , leaving it in the fridge waking up drink it , realise is FCUKING heaven then not remembering where you got it from.... Been at it for the last year trying to recall where I got it from .... :hmm:

Oh and specialists! $160 fee right off the bat. Have to wait 1-2 months to see two of them so they can tell me things I already know.

 

F@*king oath!!! I wish it was pay-for-results, not pay-for-session-that-achieves-jack-all. :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.