Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG, our ʞ©$ɟing wanker of a service adviser on nightshift whom seems to think getting stoned and then speeding in a customers car sounds like a good idea to him. I am seriously over this place.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG, our ʞ©$ɟing wanker of a service adviser on nightshift whom seems to think getting stoned and then speeding in a customers car sounds like a good idea to him. I am seriously over this place.

 

What a tool.

Wgmg

slipping with the angle grinder and leaving a nice gash in my radiator ..... fail.

D'oh. But silly you for leaving it in. At least it wasnt your face.

 

Agreed, could have ended up much worse.

D'oh. But silly you for leaving it in. At least it wasnt your face.

 

Have seen that happen right in front of me. Not good!

Kid at school did it. Thank F*^k it wasnt during school or someones arse would of been on the line.

WGMG - sliced my thumb open last night chopping up pumpkin (stupid good sharp cleaver), wasn't hugely deep but was quite long, makes typing and other stuff quite difficult, fortunately it's my left hand though otherwise it would have been even worse.

 

Still, you gain a whole new level of respect for opposable thumbs when you suddenly can't use one...

:POSTPICS!:

 

didnt see the razor blade sticking out my tool box when i was cleaning it.

 

post-8435-0-99218300-1327365014_thumb.jpg

 

enjoy :rock:

 

edit - the nurse was SMOKING hot and was nice enough to hold it open while i took a pic of my hand :)

Edited by Evan G

neg but i should of said "you've seen my gash so why not show me yours?" :lolcry:

Dayum Evan!! Thats very very nasty. Need any micro surgery?

WGMMFMFG. ACA!!! Walked past the tv and they had a hoon story on. I must say the VL ripped a huge skid(haha not that I condone it). Some kid was recording them and sending them to the rozzas. I have no issue with that. But what really majorly pee'd me no end, was at the end of the story. The reporter(you can't call her a journalist) that presented the story finished with "if you have any problem CAR ENTHUSIASTS? Don't hesitate to call 000". Are you serious, car enthusiasts give back to the community and go to the race track! Go do some journalistic research about our scene, or get another job!!!

Thank you for the unwanted police attention! The email I have sent them is not as kind as this post, and I'll leave it at that!!

End of rant.

Edited by kickn5k

Pm me a copy of this email ?, I want to see it

We should all write one. Get right into them haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.