What Grinds My Gears.

mine does crash every now and then, it's the new version, old version didn't seem to do it.

Jip, call your provider, hassle the shit out of them. I was averaging 700 dropouts a day, your provider can tune various settings and shit, you might sacrifice speed for stability. If there is an external issue they can log it with Telstra and get it sorted out at the exchange end.

Members dont see this ad
wooh! that's what i'm running and it hasn't let me down. it was sort of thrust upon my with mums old mac and now i wouldn't use anything else.

it also has that thing where it remembers all the tabs you had open. good feature.

Yea chrome has the same thing. I do love the way chrome sandboxes each tab or a group of tabs. So if you have a webpage crash your browser you lose a couple of tabs that are easily relaunched not every single tab along with whatever else you were working on. And on firefox it may or may not restore your tabs after a big arse crash.

I still recommend Firefox, its the best familiar alternative to IE. Chrome just isn't intuitive enough for average joe computer users.

JiP, unless you've lodged a fault don't complain. Try to solve the problem before whinging about it.

I HATE TELSTRA!!!

Why oh why does my ADSL always disconnect!! Ever since I got it i've noticed my msn signs in and out, I can't load web pages too. I can't even type up one post!! Took me over an hour. Then don't get me started on how many times our home ph cuts out. Then there is my mobile that cuts out and I get CONNECTION ERROR. After that I can't make any calls. How much are we spending on making the extra calls to finish our convo. This is bull shit!! If I call now I'm going to rip shit at who ever answers. Best calm down first.

umm have you checked your filters? cause if you have problems with both your phone AND your modem, you might want to start there....

WGMG - i went to get a kebab and realized i had no cash on me, so i walked across the road to the pub and asked the 60 year old bar tender where was the ATM, and she gave me the biggest "WE HATE WOGS" look and said "ITS RIGHT OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

WTF??? i wasn't wearing all Adidas/everlast tank top etc etc

f@$king rasist grandma!

I can't stand when there is a car for sale in the 'for sale' section with a very reasonable price. Then some douchebag with no posts under his belt throws a very unreasonable lowball offer and says he'll pay in cash.

What else are you gonna pay with?? Credit?? I know you can pay a cheque but who would honestly bother when it's $1300?

I can't stand when there is a car for sale in the 'for sale' section with a very reasonable price. Then some douchebag with no posts under his belt throws a very unreasonable lowball offer and says he'll pay in cash.

What else are you gonna pay with?? Credit?? I know you can pay a cheque but who would honestly bother when it's $1300?

I also hate this:

"I will give you $600 CASH!! Call me asap on 0403******."

I always just hate the assumption that paying cash will make the car cheaper by some ridiculous amount.

I had people telling me they would give me 2k less then the asking price (4900) and made it sound like they were doing me a favour because it was $2k cash!

news flash. It doesnt cost me 2 grand to cash a f@$king cheque!

but yeah, people shit me in general when it comes to selling cars.

WGMG - i went to get a kebab and realized i had no cash on me, so i walked across the road to the pub and asked the 60 year old bar tender where was the ATM, and she gave me the biggest "WE HATE WOGS" look and said "ITS RIGHT OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

WTF??? i wasn't wearing all Adidas/everlast tank top etc etc

f@$king rasist grandma!

dude, you need to see someone about these issues you have.

maybe she just hates young tools?

was having a bad day?

has spent the last 40 years of her life pointing people in the direction of the blatantly obvious ATM once you know where it is.

or maybe she really does hate all wogs. i could understand why...but thats a whole new thread :y:

but seriously, stop being so racist.

I also hate this:

"I will give you $600 CASH!! Call me asap on 0403******."

Exactly what I said a page or 2 back.

Shits me. You want it, you get in contact with the seller yourself.

Anyway, WGMG,

People with no "people skills" namely my leading hand who has been doing the supervisors job for the past week and rest of this week. 1 moment he's all good, next he's jumpin down ya throat at the smallest thing.

I wonder what his head would look like after i drop a 1m length of 75x75 angle iron it from the mezzanine :y:

I rang Telstra and complained. They ran tests on all three pieces of equipment. Found "no faults" Tho I haven't had a drop out since then tho. Interesting...

WGMG Light duties

Stabbed myself at work around 1am this morning. :y: Was given first aid and told I can go home. Was in pain all night. Then when I went to work today had the first aid officer look at it. The blood was still leaking from my wound 12 hours on. So they sent me to the doctors where they fixed me and have me a tetanus shot :P Now my arm hurts too and I can't lift anything over 5kgs. :(

Edited by JiP