What Grinds My Gears.

iv been looking for an american musscle car for a young bloke at work because hes been begging me to so i start searching found a 71 fast back stang and crunched numbers then give him a price of 9000. thats up to a stage of all rust and body work done and ready to start the fun stuff. he thought it was the price of a full resto job.

ITS A F#*KING STANG. ITS NOT CHEAP!!!!

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

WGMG : People (usually women) who have all the time in the world to get their EFTPOS/Credit cards/Cash ready while the operator is scanning their groceries but wait until they hear the total, then spend ages digging away in some over sized wallet or bag.

People like that are just plain ignorant... and ignorance is one of people's most annoying traits :wink:

Sin taxes are the scourge of the earth, the entire worlds swing from democracy to elected dictatorship has completely lost touch to the fundamental fact that on this earth we are all in charge of our own path, liberals like to call themselves conservatives and there core of there belief is meant to revolve around the fact that the nature of human existence is too complicated for any individual to have enough understanding to lay down the recipe of how any other individual should live.

In the Roman empire it was law that every year there were randomly selected members of the population who were paid a fair wage, from all walks of life that sat in a stand in what we know know as "Question Time". They were given many buckets of rotten fruit to throw at the politicians they felt were lying to the caucus.

In this day and age there is no justice for politicians that lie and manipulate to get there own bidding. Without life imprisonment or death penalty for politicians that lie to to catch the hearts of uneducated swing voters we will continue to see the socioeconomic divide grow between the working and ruling class. As the monopolies like wollies, coles, walmart and costco move in (American companies are moving here now) and take away any ability for the individual to have any chance of making a decent buck without joining the ranks of these monopolies we have to decide if we're OK with how the world is going.

All the big monopolies believe in exponential growth, in a world with finite resources and limitations on the population that our biosphere can support. Shareholders in companies these days somehow overrule the average Joe and Jane that loose there jobs because this 1/4 of the year only 6 billion not 8 billion was made.

Buy from your local grocer and butcher and buy Australian made. Presently over 29% of Australia is owned by china, a communist country without and moral stance for workers rights. Under free trade we'll see an ever worsening effect as small Australian companies have to compete at business level with monopolies and communist dictatorships to ever see any exports from our country that aren't the raw mineral resources that we can supply.

Do you feel OK that the average Chinese worker makes $4 a day to supply us with with endless quantities of poorly made junk that gets melted down and set back to China at the end of its year-long lifespan.

Whats worse is the distributor, the wholesaler and the retailer all make more off that junk than anyone in China. They are all merchants, who for 1000's of years have been the lowest bunch on the socioeconomic scale, as they don't make or do anything, their entire industry is parasitic.

The government was originally created to share and distribute what we all have to share on this earth. Our current governmental climate has been tuned to ensure productivity and profiteering for the 1% of the populous that control 99% of the worlds wealth, it's just going to get worse if we don't stand up.

I'm sure in 50 years when Australia has it's own sweat shops everyone will understand what's happening...

Sin taxes are the scourge of the earth, the entire worlds swing from democracy to elected dictatorship has completely lost touch to the fundamental fact that on this earth we are all in charge of our own path, liberals like to call themselves conservatives and there core of there belief is meant to revolve around the fact that the nature of human existence is too complicated for any individual to have enough understanding to lay down the recipe of how any other individual should live.

<snipe>

Did you really write all that ?

Your not pissed are you ?

SPEALINK MIZZTAKES

:lolcry:

lol beerhead, bit worked up mate?

merchants make the product available to you to buy, its not parasitic, they provide a service and that is to deliver the goods to the market.

all the rest, well yeah, while i don't think i have the same amount of passion as you, it is a gear grind the way the corporations and governments work

People that have a car for sale but don't bother responding to emails, do you wanna sell the car or not?

Most people say that it is difficult and annoying to sell a car. I don't find it that difficult when I sell because I put in some effort. Yeah I have had my time wasted - who hasn't? I am trying to find another car at the moment and I am finding sellers difficult :bash: It isn't that hard to make yourself available and actually have your car half presentable when I get there is it? :blush:

Most people say that it is difficult and annoying to sell a car. I don't find it that difficult when I sell because I put in some effort. Yeah I have had my time wasted - who hasn't? I am trying to find another car at the moment and I am finding sellers difficult :bash: It isn't that hard to make yourself available and actually have your car half presentable when I get there is it? :blush:

I drove 2 hours to look at a car, they didn't wash the exterior or clean the inside.

If it was clean I probably would of bought it.

I spent 4 hours hand polishing and detailing the last car I sold. First person who viewed it bought it no haggling.

So 4 hours of my time, a few friendly phone calls, probably netted me a few extra hundred bucks and a quick sale.

Its not brain surgery.