What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG Dicks that break into my car and steal some of my tool to pay for the stupid drug habit. How ever note to the thieves blue point tools will get you more money then the supa tools you stole you idiots. And I guess they didnt see the 4 security cameras either for this exact reason. I will find you.

WGMG Dicks that break into my car and steal some of my tool to pay for the stupid drug habit. How ever note to the thieves blue point tools will get you more money then the supa tools you stole you idiots. And I guess they didnt see the 4 security cameras either for this exact reason. I will find you.

Thats it mate, hunt them down & destroy them! Add some chlorine to the human gene pool for us!!

:eatlead:

Having some scum C&%# call me and threaten me. Reason: I was calling around and asking questions about the recent plague of stolen ke's on the gold coast. His name pooped up, but was found out later that he was somewhere else apparently. Threatened me to tell him who told me his name. Mate I know your name, what car you drive, who you hang out with, what you look like. I could get your address in a day. Wouldn't be going off if you didn't have something to hide. Silly boy.

Having some scum C&%# call me and threaten me. Reason: I was calling around and asking questions about the recent plague of stolen ke's on the gold coast. His name pooped up, but was found out later that he was somewhere else apparently. Threatened me to tell him who told me his name. Mate I know your name, what car you drive, who you hang out with, what you look like. I could get your address in a day. Wouldn't be going off if you didn't have something to hide. Silly boy.

People are dumb man, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm not at all worried, just had a laugh and told him to jam it princess.

It reminds me of when I was 13, I got a phone call from some wanker who was telling me APPARENTLY I wanted to fight him... That was a LONG retarded conversation....