What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG. Hectic late mod v6 commo owners. You all out there know the type of person and car I'm on about.

Vz-Ve, v6, 20's with gay double walls(it's not a 70's muscle car you tool), chev badges(no chev), big rattle stereo systems and motorsport style stickers along the bottom of the doors. Man it's not even quick let alone fast!!!

I'm sure a few on here have seen the Facebook group"everyone knows someone that thinks his/her V6 commo is a weapon".

Stu.

WGMG. Hectic late mod v6 commo owners. You all out there know the type of person and car I'm on about.

Vz-Ve, v6, 20's with gay double walls(it's not a 70's muscle car you tool), chev badges(no chev), big rattle stereo systems and motorsport style stickers along the bottom of the doors. Man it's not even quick let alone fast!!!

I'm sure a few on here have seen the Facebook group"everyone knows someone that thinks his/her V6 commo is a weapon".

Stu.

I thought they were pro stock cars?? haha

Just powerskid past them and wait for the hero drive by some 10secs later

The sheer frustartion caused when you like FWD better one day, then RWD the next day. Makes thinking about buying another car hard

AWD ?? :hmm:

I thought they were pro stock cars?? haha

Just powerskid past them and wait for the hero drive by some 10secs later

I always thought it was the losers flyby :huh:

Went for a drive in the father-inlaws car today and i've found a car where the back seat IS more comfy then the front seats. Even knowing that sitting in the back i'm crushed between the door and jacobs car seat, it is still more comfortable then the front....

The sheer frustartion caused when you like FWD better one day, then RWD the next day. Makes thinking about buying another car hard

i think you need to get out more:P

FWD vs RWD does not justify 'Sheer frustration'...!!!!

WTMG: taking a big swig of stone cold coffee, after its been sitting on your desk for 1hr.