What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Why? It made all the people of his age rich within 5 years if they had a house..

My parents owned their house before JH came to power and we're not swimming in it.

The only people i could put into the category of getting rich during JH is my sister-in-laws parents, but thats cause of the church they joined and who they knew.

Whose corolla is going to be faster yours, will or mine?

Mine. I hope. It'd want to be. Gotta sort out my timing issues. The T series won't make much difference. I've heard silvertops with a good tune can leave the blacktops behind.

I only really went with the blacktop for the MAP sensor, trying to avoid an aftermarket ECU. It's looking like I'll end up having one sooner or later though...

What's really grinding my gears right now is that I've either got glandular fever or some other crackpot disease or heavy sun stroke or a combination of both and I have to drive up to QR this arvo. I'm not even sure if I'll be well enough to drive tomorrow...Farrkkk.