Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yr window tinting was it DIY or pro?

If Pro who and how much...

I reckon corolla's are magnets for other cars lol :P

the window tinting was pro cost me $180 for darkest legal at complete windscreens on main north road in prospect =]

Hey nice ride you got there, spewing about that ding tho! Very original i think, I'm not a big fan of the spoiler, skirts and splitter but i have to say its growing on me. Still all in all ,you've done well so keep it up. :P

yeah the ding is annoying but will be coming out soon but yeah having it there for 6 months has been an eye sore and the stupid company that hit me wont give up any money so all the repairs are outta my pocket unfortunately. and yeah most people don't really like the spoiler. some are ok with the skirts and that old silver spliter is long gone awating the new onev but still. alot of people arent keen on it but i like it so it doesnt matter =] its unique to me

Just to add my opinion, I really like the spoiler. The KE55 naturally has a strong focal point at the front (the pronounced rectangular shape the bonnet and grill make) so I think the spoiler is simply adding another to the rear, and in a way, balancing out the car.

Gorgeous looking car all-round, and I'd consider looking into taking legal action for the repairs. I'll add Buses-R-Us to my list of hated bus companies (FireFly being the sole other recipient of this prestigious award for getting my ticket 2 months wrong and charging me to change it.)