Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New Shitbox Corona

Featured Replies

i got this 79 rona 4 $500 2 get around in while my rollas get fixed.

 

so far spent bout $60 on it. theats 7 cans of green paint ant 4 cans of black

 

its prity much staying how it is. not gona spend much more on it

 

 

 

post-3895-1191303295_thumb.jpg

haha vn v6 badge to throw people off

post-3895-1191304303_thumb.jpg

vn spoiler = free

post-3895-1191304320_thumb.jpg

 

post-3895-1191304329_thumb.jpg

 

post-3895-1191304337_thumb.jpg

 

post-3895-1191304344_thumb.jpg

some nasty rust

post-3895-1191304351_thumb.jpg

 

post-3895-1191304359_thumb.jpg

 

post-3895-1191304367_thumb.jpg

 

post-3895-1191304375_thumb.jpg

 

post-3895-1191304381_thumb.jpg

thats a sexy interior haha

post-3895-1191304388_thumb.jpg

mighty 18R

post-3895-1191304396_thumb.jpg

looks so crap with that wing on it, you could have made it look awesome with some thought.

  • Author

haha the piont was to make it look so shit its cool.

 

its in such bad shape theres no chance of making anything good out of it.

 

sooooooo much rust its not funny

I'm guessing you don't actually use the tyre well? Love the spoiler though. I have a VY SS spoiler on my KE70

doesn't look that rusty

 

Jordan

lOl. I can just imagine. Your driving along, you look in the rear view and see something big and black bounce out from under your car and land in someones grille. ... It could happen, its a massive hole!!

  • Author
lOl. I can just imagine. Your driving along, you look in the rear view and see something big and black bounce out from under your car and land in someones grille. ... It could happen, its a massive hole!!
I'm waiting for it to happen hey. ima piss myself laughing if it falls out haha

 

the spoiler fell off 2nite while i was driving.

 

note to self: u need more then 2 bolts to hold on a spoiler

 

doesn't look that rusty

 

thats coz i painted over it haha

All that defected rust and you left your plate viewable.

now that's fat...if only it were auto :) :)

  • Author
Burn it... for the good of all humanity, just burn it.

 

haha as soon as I'm done with it it will b burnt! :)

  • Author

well I'm glad u all hate my car haha

 

when I'm done with it i shall post some aftermath pics of it haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.