Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam's Ke70

Featured Replies

Hahah yeah, the whole car minus the drivers door and front guard's paint is gone. Clear coat is all gone giving me a matte blue look. :P Some parts have even started going white! :)

 

 

I'm a bit over the car audio side of things. I got into a bit early, before I even had a car and yeah, just not into it as much as I used to (used to buy things and put it into my brother's car). I've still got a sub that's just sitting in my room, but it won't fit in the car. hahah. The box is ~120ltrs if I remember correctly and weighs a fark load. It's a Digital Design 3515 sub. 1600wrms :D

 

img0697cq1.jpg

My old 15" Pioneers behind it.

 

 

If anything, I'll probably just get some decent 6x9s and a head unit.

 

I tried to fix up the diff leak today as well. Still yet to find out whether or not my job was good enough.

 

don't mean to ruin ur fun but the 35 series dd subs are rated to 1200wrms/4800wpeak.

 

car looks awesome buddy....

  • Replies 326
  • Views 286.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't mean to ruin ur fun but the 35 series dd subs are rated to 1200wrms/4800wpeak.

yes they are but can handle 2500rms daily

  • Author
don't mean to ruin ur fun but the 35 series dd subs are rated to 1200wrms/4800wpeak.

 

car looks awesome buddy....

 

Hmm the newer 'e' series have been rated at 1200wrms.. :)

 

Pretty sure when the 'd' series (what mine is) where released, they were rated at 1600wrms. Oh well, doesn't really matter. It hurts my ears so there's really no need for them to be any louder. hahaha Box wasn't designed to enter SPL comps either so..

 

 

Edit: Here's a few pics of my triple stacked magnets. :D

 

post-4793-1225275314_thumb.jpg post-4793-1225275323_thumb.jpg

Edited by adam-__-

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Hrmm, since the last time, I purchased a new key for my lock nuts, $52. :( It was a costly mistake, remember to take your key off your nuts before you drive!

 

Umm what else.. wheels and suspension is all back in, I'm driving it around again, but with caution (no Friday/Saturday night drives anymore).

 

I've installed a tacho with a shift light which is used as a rev limiter. Instead of cutting fuel (what the standard rev limiter is), my rev limit is now cutting the spark. I still haven't got it to blow sparks or anything like that yet. hahaha. Works similar to the Bee-R rev limiter, just can't adjust the rate at which it cuts at. The HUGE 5" tacho is hidden away, I feel embarrassed to have it. :D

 

And no... I haven't recorded a video just yet, but managed to take a few more photos of the car on the road driving if that counts? :D

 

dsc01448jb5.jpg

 

dsc01798iu0.jpg

Not sure where the rest went. :y:

 

 

 

Plans, not really anything at the moment, but I was about to purchase a set of cams and a TRD head gasket to make the most of the cams. What happened with that idea? The cams sold and I can't be bothered pulled the head off again. haha

 

Oh I'm in need of replacing my valve stem seals. It's blowing a bit of smoke during engine brakes.

 

 

:y:

 

Edit: After changing the seals, I was thinking a new seat and steering wheel. Once that's done and hopefully nothing else goes wrong, start attending some track days.

Edited by adam-__-

fair enough. just driving it and appreciating it?

 

take a photo of the tacho.

 

one of the best mods i ever did was aestheticaly was change the carpets from poo brown to black (or in your case bodybag blue). the kits you can get off ebay are cheap and its quick. and get proper blac plastic paint and sand bac the console then repaint it. impreoves the whole experience.

 

joe

  • Author
haha I've lost my lock nut befor. Well and truly shagged a couple of sockets getting the bastards off!! :y:

 

Smashing on another socket wasn't an option for me. The nuts would be worthless without the locknut. I didn't want to waste a set of nuts which are worth $200+ new. :D Also the locknut is 7 sided, not sure if any regular socket will get it off.

 

 

fair enough. just driving it and appreciating it?

 

take a photo of the tacho.

 

one of the best mods i ever did was aestheticaly was change the carpets from poo brown to black (or in your case bodybag blue). the kits you can get off ebay are cheap and its quick. and get proper blac plastic paint and sand bac the console then repaint it. impreoves the whole experience.

 

joe

 

Yeah, pretty much enjoying what I've built. I must admit I'm getting a little bored of it though. hahah. I need to do something new to it.

 

I think a new seat (Bride), steering wheel (Nardi deep corn :y: ) and that's it for this car. Drive it till it dies.

 

Will try to get a few shots of the tacho up.

 

 

Edit: Here's a little video of what I'm trying to do with my rev limiter. All for shits and giggles.

 

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hlDvlBLPHwI

Edited by adam-__-

  • Author

Alright, here are a few shots of the tacho and where it's located. It's just thrown in the glove box and looks a bit like a bomb.

 

dsc02076mf6.jpg

 

 

Closed up and everything's normal.

 

dsc02078ud3.jpg

 

 

And here's a picture to show you what happens to my tyres when I carry 2 people, about 50kg each.

 

dsc02090yd3.jpg

Rub rub rub.

 

Driving by myself isn't so bad. Only rubs when I hit a bump in the road. :y: :D

 

 

Edit: I forgot to mention. Go to this link to see how my guard mirrors work. A hint before you view that thread, 'don't get guard mounted mirrors if you want to see more.' :y:

Edited by adam-__-

looks crap needs a bonnet scope

scope or scoop roo? :P

yea scope like one of these puppies

 

choosing_a_rifle_scope.gif

 

latest rice mod

  • Author

scoopmw0.jpg

 

I'm still waiting on my scope, it's on the way here. Still unsure on how I would mount it. :P

[quote name='adam-__-' post='305573' date='Jan 8 2009, 11:10

I'm still waiting on my scope, it's on the way here. Still unsure on how I would mount it. :P

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

O

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

omg please don't, imo i don't think those mirrors suit the 70 shape, you need the square ones, they are too old

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.