Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020

Featured Replies

  • Author

One of many jobs on the list... Bumper worked it's way loose on the trip up.

Layed bitumen in the wheel arches and painted the sills to tidy things up a bit last night. Lots of jobs left on the list!

Edited by Doogs

  • Replies 407
  • Views 858.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thanks for the kind words guys.   I took the car up to Lake Eildon this weekend as I was going waterskiing with mates. Car ran pretty well but I think I have a blocked PCV, there was some oil leakag

  • Your 20 looked great at Classic Japan today, so bloody clean.    

  • Cheers guys, will definately be up for a cruise when i get it all put together. :)

WOW. Your hard work paid off. Looks great. Good inspiration.

good work on your rolla, looks awesome. my ke25 is nearly finished. we will have to catch up soon. i just gotta book my in for a rwc then get the rego paid on it . 4yrs later and I'm nearly on the road too.

  • Author

Thanks guys!

i have really been enjoying driving the car, headed for a hills run with mates last night in the great weather. :D

It really reminded me how I need to sort the power/brakes etc soon though!

 

I did a bit of work on the stereo over the weekend, making up sealed boxes for the rears and also buying some gear including a decent head unit. As per usual things took way longer than expected but slow progress is still progress!

One of the previous owners had put speakers in the rear 1/4 trims so I figured I'd just open the holes up for 6x9s instead of cutting my parcel shelf.

1352618836877.jpg

1352618838773.jpg

1352618838101.jpg

wow! your car's pretty overrated!! very impressed, esp with the headlining sitting so perfect! Did you use glue or is it sitting just with the tension from the hangers? struggling with getting my headlining to sit properly :(

  • Author

wow! your car's pretty overrated!! very impressed, esp with the headlining sitting so perfect! Did you use glue or is it sitting just with the tension from the hangers? struggling with getting my headlining to sit properly :(

 

Cheers mate!

I used contact adhesive all the way around the edges. Plenty of bulldog clips and old pinchweld help you to get an even tension the whole way around whilst you install it and the glue dries.

  • 2 weeks later...

Your 20 looked great at Classic Japan today, so bloody clean.

 

small.jpg

 

small2.jpg

those pics looks sick!

love the build by the way doogs

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Great pics Jimi, cheers!

Well guys I have been working away some more, but no pics as yet. General maintenance/servicing has been on the cards and I'm getting my exhaust done next week.

Still need to finish the stereo and pull the 5k down so I can do the cam/head etc.

 

Just saw the thread today, seriously humbled to be nominated for COTY! :o

Thanks heaps! :y:

Edited by Doogs

Congratulations for the nomination for COTY. It is definitely an inspiring read to see how persistent you were at getting things how you wanted. Just right :)

 

Good luck!

 

EDIT: Oops, my cup of tea went cold! See how engrossed I was! ;)

Edited by seabiscuit

Just read your whole thread. Well done for all the effort. Can really see the hours you must have poured into this thing. Looks bloody amazing! Can only hope my ke26 come up this magnificent when it done! Looks so good man!!! Well done!

Cheers, leighroy

  • Author

So this was going to be a happy post about how I'm really stoked about my new 2 inch exhaust system.... But then some bitch ran up my arse as I turned into a mate's driveway on a quiet suburban street! More details to come, car will be off the road for a bit :/

ah shit mate! Really sorry something has happened with the huge amount of work put in so far. Hope you can get some compensation for it!!

ah FFS mate...

that sucks balls... so sorry to hear

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.