Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bring The Shine Back

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diesel is also good for faded paint, I have done it cos I didnt belive it and sure enough it works, I didnt buff it I just wiped it on, aparently it comes up better if you buff it.

Just soak a rag and wipe on. :hmm:

lol. this thread jsut gets better and better haha

"the cheap man's guide to car enhancement"

HAHA

 

Reminds me of when I do engine changes WD-40 is handy and I find spray that on those dirty hand marks on the cars panels mark starts running I use it to clean panels also cleans and shines.

 

But I polished some panels in WD-40 I found a tad of residue and honestly I think it affected the paint a bit. So be cautious with WD40 but for removing dirt off car use it all the time then clean that spot.

 

But I like cooking oil idea will try that one day :yes:

I heard brake fluid brings the shine back......

  • Author

brake fluid? yeah thats an awesome idea, coat her in brake fluid wipe her off and repaint haha

A good detailer can rotary buff without leaving swirl marks. Its all about technique and using a high rpm compound.

 

They actually use a low rpm, High rpm heats up the compound.

Were stray animals licking your car when you came out of the shop?

:yes:

Good one mate :y:

I use jizz juice. I like to still show my Catherine that I still love her. She loves it when she is all shiny.

 

Catherine is my KE55's name boys. Don't get too excited.

Edited by WinKE55

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.