Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cory The Party Boy Is In The Big B House

Featured Replies

As he left his Chucky doll he said to some guy

"Love you, catch you later babe."

 

I swear with how he acts he's gay

Edited by towe001

  • Author

I blame it on the girlfriend

Michael Crafter aka I Killed The Prom Queen vocalist is also in there too and has to be out by the 22nd Prom Queen are doing their final tour ever around Australia.

 

Not that I watch it, I was told and my housemate confirmed it lol.

they have a 17 yr old kid in there, only because of his past. Sure thats a good way to attract people to the show to make them money, but what sort of image is it portraying?

the guy with the voice went to my uni, i remember laughing at him in the library, his always hangin round the girls in that gay friend kinda way

You mean girls actually like that type of voice? Damn, no wonder i get nowhere. Saw this thread last night and actually had to change the channel to see if it was true. Changed it right when the old lady was saying stuff along the lines of hes a cult leader pretty much. Now That, I find sad.

Corey Delaney has no balls, wears womens clothing and if he had even an umpteenth of a brain he would be at home with mummy and daddy, as little girls shouldnt be out all alone.

 

I'm 16, i have a deepish voice, i don't dress like a woman and i have better things to do than act like I'm 'cool'.

 

The definition of loser, my friends, is he.

 

And if females think guys that look and dress and act like that are 'hot' and 'sexy', they have forgotten what MEN are supposed to be.

 

MEN!

Turn

The

God

Damned

TV

 

OFF

 

Just do it.. really... for your own benefit and thew benefit of all humankind. Go read a book, cruise the net, anything...

 

Feed your brain, don't numb it with reality television. It makes you stooopid.

 

/rant

Corey Delaney has no balls, wears womens clothing and if he had even an umpteenth of a brain he would be at home with mummy and daddy, as little girls shouldnt be out all alone.

 

I'm 16, i have a deepish voice, i don't dress like a woman and i have better things to do than act like I'm 'cool'.

 

The definition of loser, my friends, is he.

 

And if females think guys that look and dress and act like that are 'hot' and 'sexy', they have forgotten what MEN are supposed to be.

 

MEN!

don't most 16 yr old girls want to dress their bf's up like barbie dolls with space shuttle sunnies ?

he would get more pussy than alot of us, good on him he wins

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.