Mitch's White Ke20

mitch4397

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS. anyone know how to access the bolts easier on the Dellorto manifold other than spanners and ratchets? the area is just ridiculously tight to work in....there must be an easier way.....

Cheers

Mitchelli.

there's only one way....an open ended spanner. make yourself a custom one by shortening it so you can get a fair bit of arc on it and use something to help you get some force behind it.

(i hope that made sense)

dF

• 2 weeks later...

Got my car back from the dudes at auto electrical. Ignition switch turned to be fine, turns out the problem was a disconnected cable of some sort. The car was also sparking with a weak voltage. So that's all fixed now and now fires up first time every time. Had to use my mates car to tow mine using some dodgy connection... :o was not fun! The dellorto's are working but are in need a tune! (link for vid below) booked in for the 29th. In the mean time its off the road as i don't really want to drive it around as it runs like crap. ive borrowed my mates XF LPG ute. Bit of a beast... :y: super smooth tho. Now on uni holidays have some things to i want to do to the car..

Youtube of Carbies: 4k Dellorto DHLA

Mitch.

post-5723-1221837600_thumb.jpg

post-5723-1221837636_thumb.jpg

Edited by mitch4397