The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Topic change....

OMG today

i had to pack up all the stuff i got with the car and move it 5 metres across cause my dad wanted space to park his supra.... took over an hour to move everything 5 metres!! with 2 people!!!!

Travis

Edit: topic change was for Trevs post to save the thread :P

Edited by trav_555

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^Good call trav. I think that's the last thing we need in this thread as of recent weeks.

My OMG. My footy team had their first trial match tonight. But cause I can't play yet (recovering from jaw surgery) I had to run water. Oh well, still felt part of the team :P. I get to play first round of the actual season so i'm still happy! Just being out there gave me an itch to get down and dirty on the feild.

Id say it was probably a joke but seriously, You brought it up first with the whole Torana thing.

And I'd say people on the cruise may have actually wanted to see the Torry. I know I would :P

Edited by SLO-030

I was actually commenting on the fact that people wanted to see the torana..... if anyone is interested (not that I should really have to explain it) check out the thread on twincam, people were asking If i was bringing it before the cruise and when we were leaving I got hit up to bring it on the Bathurst run, I didnt way it to aggravate anyone, I was simply making a comment about the fact that we met a nice bunch of people who like cars in general.

anyway,

my OMG is that our floors got sanded in our new house yesterday! the bloke is going back today to urethane them. oughta look grouse!

We start moving stuff in on the weekend.

its nerve racking, but its bloody exciting at the same time!

My OMG. My footy team had their first trial match tonight. But cause I can't play yet (recovering from jaw surgery) I had to run water. Oh well, still felt part of the team :hmm:.

Did you wear a mini skirt and do the whole cheer leader pom pom dance?? :P

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

OMG! She's gorgeous :)

Congratulations!

My OMGGWHT actually happened yesterday, I pulled the brake booster off the car without the 4K workshop manual and without Robert's help! Yay!

It wasn't that hard though! Just one bolt that was a bitch to get to, and having to be careful not to get brake fluid everywhere. It's gone down to the shop to get rebuilt, so now hopefully my vacuum leak will be outta here!!

Congratulations on the new baby girl Matt! She is very cute. :jamie:

My Omg, I got a back tooth pulled out today by the dentist but the worst part is i can't eat for the next 5 hours and i didn't have lunch today and I'm really hungry. But the really bad news is i can't drink alcohol or smoke for 24 hours :)

EDIT: AND I NEED A SMOKE!!!...... NOW!

Edited by Johno

Not today, but Saturday morning at 2:07am this happened:

post-41-1237867345_thumb.jpg

Abigail Skye. 3.17kg, 52cm long and sooooooo cute :dance:

Cheers, Matt :)

It's just THE best day of your life, isn't it? :jamie:

Congrats.

R

thats a heaps good baby!!! congrats!!!

I'm not a baby person and some of them are ugly but you have a very cute little girl right there

Johno, i got four of my back teeth(molars??) pulled out all at once and i was smoking within half an hour. if the dentist put cloves in the hole than make sure that does not fall out or you will get dry sockets which are very painful.

Hey Matt. Congrats on the bub. She is soo cute.

My omg is...

Today i was talking to the boss. And he commented how we hadn't done much and he was charging his boss $700 for just us. I started doing the math to figure out how much he was getting. (as if i don't already know) and he corrected me on what i said he was paying me. Since my sister does the accounts he doesn't know.

So long story short looks like i'm getting a $50 a week pay rise. :)

And my other omg is that it looks like i'll be going on a road trip for easter to Sydney.

:jamie: I can't wait! Lolla is going on a road trip!