Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

Featured Replies

Got a suggestion? Something you'd like to see on Rollaclub? This is the place to post it.

 

If you see an idea you like, say so. The better the response to an idea the more likely it is to be done. Naturally I can't do everything, so where an idea is not possible I'll do my best to provide an explanation as to why.

 

There is no such thing as a bad idea, within reason of course. This is your chance to get involved in the continued development of Rollaclub.

  • Replies 197
  • Views 129.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • OR we just help the noobs, even if its rehashing the same old question.   You and I were both noobs once, you've gotta cut them some slack if they have no experience with the topic at hand.   Redi

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Just link your profile page. Write the name, highlight it, hit the link button, paste the URL for whoevers page you want.   Like this Trev.  

Posted Images

Instead of having to scroll right back to the top of the page to change forums using the links, can we have them incorporated above the tags and below the keyword search line as well down at the bottom?

 

Its my only gripe while browsing around as it wold be easier to be able to click elsewhere at the end of a page or thread once its been read.

Edited by Raven

What do people think about merchandising?? I'm thinking about Jackets and shirts. Clothes that members could wear to cruises. Just something with rollalcubs name or logo on them, maybe the website addy. It would create a warm atmosphere and would attract attention from other people, therefore wondering what we are doing and where we are from. (Advertising)

 

I've seen other car clubs walk into maccas and all have matching jackets. Looks cool.

  • Author
Instead of having to scroll right back to the top of the page to change forums using the links, can we have them incorporated above the tags and below the keyword search line as well down at the bottom?

 

Its my only gripe while browsing around as it wold be easier to be able to click elsewhere at the end of a page or thread once its been read.

 

Hows that?

Not that long ago when you clicked on a topic to go to the first unread post it actually took you to that post where as now it takes you to the top of the page

 

I know it doesnt take much to scroll down a page but i was just wondering why that changed and if it could be changed back?

 

And i like the idea of merchandise however it would probably take a lot to organise

 

My 2 cents

 

Cheers - Andrew :S

  • Author
Not that long ago when you clicked on a topic to go to the first unread post it actually took you to that post where as now it takes you to the top of the page

 

I know it doesnt take much to scroll down a page but i was just wondering why that changed and if it could be changed back?

 

And i like the idea of merchandise however it would probably take a lot to organise

 

My 2 cents

 

Cheers - Andrew :S

 

Working fine for me? What browser?

 

 

Yea merchandise...ugh. I like the idea, but I haven't even got the time to send out stickers let alone organise jackets and shirts and hats and...yea you get the idea.

I have the go to last unread problem too. I'm using IE, and it has happened on 2 different PC's under my login (both using IE).

 

On a side note, i actually managed to get my hands on a rollaclub Beanie. I'm proud to wear it.

On a side note, i actually managed to get my hands on a rollaclub Beanie. I'm proud to wear it.

Beanie ?!? I like the sound of that :bash:

... but I haven't even got the time to send out stickers let alone organise jackets and shirts and hats and...yea you get the idea.

 

i would like to see some more sticker designs available.

 

i really like the subtle rollaclub logo indented in all the gallery photos. if i could have some stickers like that i'd put them on all 18 of my rollas and more...

 

 

maybe you could out source some help with the stickers (and potential other merchandise...) i know some other people have expressed interest, will and capability.

 

my 2c also.

 

-dave

Not sure if anyone else found this useful, but could we get the clock back on the main page?? I have a habit of refreshing the main page then literally 4 seconds later forgetting I refreshed it, so I do it again. The time helps me see when I refreshed the page.

 

thanks,

J.

dunno if its been suggested before, or if there is one.

but somehow to throw some positive Rep or something to the people you have had good trades with?? make sense?

 

Ive bought and sold a few items on here lately, and id really like to comment on how smooth it all went.

 

Cheers

dunno if its been suggested before, or if there is one.

but somehow to throw some positive Rep or something to the people you have had good trades with?? make sense?

 

Ive bought and sold a few items on here lately, and id really like to comment on how smooth it all went.

 

Cheers

 

 

+REP!!! :bash:

 

 

.

As it has been said before tho - Its not ebay.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.