Johnnyt's Sr20Det Ke30

johnny t

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going for the look or for performance??

Get another set of wheels if your going for performance as those 18 will handle like shit.

Depending on who your getting it engineered you may want to box the pod filter. But so far so good. This will fly.

yeah goin for looks and proformance want it to be the best :sob: yeah I'm looking at getin beta smaller rims... so if anyone wants to perchace these 18's off me let me know!!! oh yeah i neva thought of that ill see if i can't get away with out it. thanks for ya opinion cuzzo:)

hey mate, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it to you but i suggest that change your master cylinder for your brakes to a mitsi pajero master cylinder, i'll have a look at my one tomorrow. Ive got a ke30 with an sr20det, commodore brakes front and rear and a commodore diff. I suggest changing your fuel lines to bigger ones also.

Any questions just ask

Cheers

oh really y do u reckon change my masta cylinder? i have changed my fuel lines sorry i didnt mention it i got a serge tank in the boot aswell.. ill take more pics when i get my car bak from the panel beaters these are just a few pics i had so i thought id see what people reckon. thanks for ur opinion. what struts do u have on the front of ur rolla? what offset are ur wheels? I'm gettin rid of my 18's gettin 17s and with smaller width in the front like a 6.5-7 inch on the front so its tucked under my guard a bit more so i don't have to flare my guards aswell.

yeah thanks jono i like the guages to only one thing i would change is the tacho i would like it to go to bout 10 thou rpm now 8 thou but they didnt have any so i had to go with the 8 johnnyt

Edited by johnny t

oh really y do u reckon change my masta cylinder? i have changed my fuel lines sorry i didnt mention it i got a serge tank in the boot aswell.. ill take more pics when i get my car bak from the panel beaters these are just a few pics i had so i thought id see what people reckon. thanks for ur opinion. what struts do u have on the front of ur rolla? what offset are ur wheels? I'm gettin rid of my 18's gettin 17s and with smaller width in the front like a 6.5-7 inch on the front so its tucked under my guard a bit more so i don't have to flare my guards aswell.

yeah thanks jono i like the guages to only one thing i would change is the tacho i would like it to go to bout 10 thou rpm now 8 thou but they didnt have any so i had to go with the 8 johnnyt

Ive got standard corolla struts. I had custom brakcets made up to fit the commodore calipers, along with getting commodore disks machined with sleeves put in the fit corolla bearings. It cost a bit but hey thats cars for you. At the moment ive standard commo chasers on it just to roll the car around i don't know what size wheels I'm going to put on yet

yeah thanks.. that pipe between the turbo and pod is like 150 mm long so it isnt flapin in the wind ...i gota put a airflow metre on that pipe hopefully it wont weaken and make it flap in the breeze. what is the reason u used a patrol brake masta? thanks for ur reply :no2: johnnyt

• 2 months later...

just had a big set back the panel beaters have got bak to me and the rust in the bak wheel arches and on the bottom of each quarter panels are to much to fix and if they fibreglass it. the chances of it cracking and wreck my paint job.so I'm lookin for another ke55 and i can just swap everything over to it! but has delayed all my plans!was working on it putin the engine back in over the Christmas break but now its not lookin good :jamie: see what happens will let you know if anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know thanks johnnyt

Too much to fix.

They just couldnt be bothered, too lazy and probably can't weld.

Typical useless panel beaters these days. :jamie:

Take it somewhere else, or buy a cheap mig and teach yourself to weld, preferably the latter.

Please no fibreglass.

Probably a bit hasty in my panel beater abuse, but the too hard basket is always real big when it comes to old cars.

got any pics of the rust?