December 7, 200916 yr Author comment_396135 Its a modified ex SubZero, made by Mr Turbo, its only made from light thin wall tube, had about 20 odd cracks in it when i patched it on friday. Report
December 7, 200916 yr Author comment_396187 ah yeah, just having some issues with my web server, currently got it out behind the shed laying my boot into it. At this stage its still not talking, onto the water torture :P Report
December 7, 200916 yr comment_396305 x2 for 6Boost...i just got mine last month, lifetime warranty speaks for itself i guess. Report
December 7, 200916 yr comment_396330 Its a modified ex SubZero, made by Mr Turbo, its only made from light thin wall tube, had about 20 odd cracks in it when i patched it on friday. Is it just stainless? or HPC coated steam pipe? Report
December 8, 200916 yr comment_396434 id be recommending the 6boost again, they way mine was made, you can't complain, just opt to pick it up, his delivery sucks in my experience lol and I'm not the only one to complain:P looks like a stainless manifold? the amount of heat you woulda been pushing through that I'm not surprised it brokeded Report
December 8, 200916 yr comment_396580 I havent heard good things for using stainless as a turbo manifold at all. Doesnt Keep the heat in as well as other materials. Steam pipe FTMFW. Pics of said water tortured Server :) Report
December 8, 200916 yr comment_396643 THIS CAR IS EPIC I JIZZED WATCHING THE VIDEO :) good work dude Report
December 9, 200916 yr Author comment_396765 I'll make my own steam pipe mani, did i mention i now own an exhaust shop :) Cheers for the comments, 170mph + is the next goal Report
December 9, 200916 yr comment_396878 I love what my first inspriation to build a 13BT KE20 has turned into. INSANE! Report
December 18, 200916 yr Author comment_399234 Put a bit more boost and gas into this thing tonight, here is the resulting dyno graph. Pretty freaking stoked! Report
December 18, 200916 yr comment_399242 Alllllllrrrriiiiiggghhhhtttt, Nice work. :locked: :n: can't say much right now, still tryin to pick my jaw up off the ground. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now