My Runaround Ae71

KPROLN

Get the shits with me aswell if u like. but imo the paint looks nice (should have converted to flat front) wheels look shit, offset fails.

Personally i would have gone with soem deep dish wheels. (Not 13's) withe the right offset and this thing woud have looked like sex on wheels.

But now it just looks like somebody went to alot of trouble to rice up a old school car.

Oh and thats just my opinion u may not like my style of *E7* either.

oh heres mine if u wanna bitch http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=21830

Jae

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car, something different from all the drift pigs etc. Glad you stayed with the slant front too, the flat front with the twin headlights etc look crap. I havent read all the thread as there is alot of crap in there (Maybe a mod should get rid of all the negitive comments and crap) but what engine or plan are you going for or just leaving it standard?

no

one is purple and one is pink

my vote is he is gay

Seriously mate, you guys with all your negative feedback should keep your coments to your selves and realise it doesnt matter what colour his car is. Its Nice, its different and its loud , i guess you Redneck's can't handle colours like pink and purple as they make you question your own sexuality, so you act like a homo fobe and put it on KPROLN. Good on you mate now we all know who's the real homo :) YOU ! 8/ :yes: :yes:

Maybe KPROLN will let you root his cars exhust pipe since you like it in the back door. :)

Its Nice, its different and its loud. :) At least KPROLN was prepared to show his work off at the Toymods show today.

As an AE71 owner myself, can see and appreciate the afford he and his mates have put into it. Its a standard AE71, with a different look.

Good afford, mate and don't let those "inapt apes" influence you in your next project. :)

Hey KPROLN

You should start a new thread without all the garbage from people who have no imagination

BTW car looked nice 'n' shiny at the show on Sunday

Considering most of the cars he builds follow the exact same trend (keep driveline completely stock/crap, but dump it on it's guts and put the biggest rims you can find on it, preferably chrome), I'd say he's the one lacking imagination. You can build the best looking KE70/AE71 in the world, but if it looks just like the one you built last time then I don't see the point.

Imagination would be doing something different.

And yes I saw it in the flesh on Sunday, does look a bit better in person (although the lighting was shit), but still not my cup of tea, regardless of the quality of the work or the amount of time and money invested.

If anyone actully took the time to talk to him they would realise that he has another car in the works as well which is pretty much the complete opposite of this one

And also the fact that he is restricted on his P's might have something to do with the fact that there hasn't been an engine conversion yet

Did anyone think of that or is everyone just so insistant on bagging him out?

Sorry I keep jumping on this thread KPROLN, I just get the shits when people bag other peoples rides :)

Come on people. There's always gonna be criticism on a public forum, not worth getting a chip on your shoulder about it. Most of the forum are into the old school deep dish wheels, which are more period specific for 1980's cars, you can do what you want, as long as you make sure it's legal.

I'd have a look at the legislation regarding wheel size, if you injure / kill someone in that car with 20's on it you'll probably find yourself in jail. Does it actually drive ok with those wheels, no scrubbing? It, must change the final drive of the car to almost 3.5:1 too, good for efficiency on the highway, but a little annoying around town.