My Runaround Ae71

KPROLN

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What engine has this thing got?

Would be a shame to see you go to all the trouble of getting it looking this good and not do the engine while your at it.

And good work fitting 20's on the rear.

its a stocker 4ac engine and by the way this is only my runaround i got another 1 that is gettin built

yuk i saw this at brothers kebabs the other night, you should really have not colour coded the bumpers, sprayed the brakes, gotten those wheels, gotten those plates and got a venetian, but thats just my opinion

i think I'm happy as it iz getz enough attention then urs lol and this is only my runaround and keep ur opinion to urself if u got nuffing good to say

Edited by KPROLN

bahahah come on guys...

Everyone's got different tastes and ways of modifying their car. I'm personally not a fan of everything that's been done to this car, but if everything everyone did was the same, modifying car's (or cars in general) would most probably be boring.

If you can't respect the way other people modify their cars, you're not a car enthusiast. I think that's how it went! :yes:

i think I'm happy as it iz getz enough attention then urs lol and this is only my runaround and keep ur opinion to urself if u got nuffing good to say
Whats the point off bagging KPROLN's car if you don't like it then why would you coment on it and list the things you don't like, id like to see what these guys are driving . Probably shit boxes with shitty 14 inch hotwires, Not many people know AE71's like KPROLN and even if his car is loud its different at least he is pushing the limit and trying different things. :yes: If you guys have anything more to say that isnt positive come and see us at the Toymods show this sunday and we can compare rides, don't forget to bring your car so we can check it out. :hmm:

bahahah come on guys...

Everyone's got different tastes and ways of modifying their car. I'm personally not a fan of everything that's been done to this car, but if everything everyone did was the same, modifying car's (or cars in general) would most probably be boring.

If you can't respect the way other people modify their cars, you're not a car enthusiast. I think that's how it went! :yes:

Alright fair call, I guess so long as the owner is happy with it that's the important thing right?

Edited by Golberg