Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

That last response was for Murderess, Darren I haven't gotten yours yet.

 

Still keen to know who wrote 2 x calendar in their description slot!!

 

You wont get your calendars

 

Yes that was me. my bank want let me put "___" or spaces PM sent with bank receipt. :lmao: I want my calenders.

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

  • Replies 347
  • Views 129k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

hmmm!!!!!! It seems that when I send my message asking for you to place your RC name into the description slot. I might have to PUT IT IN BOLD!!!

  • Author

Okay, I saw the mock up this afternoon and WoW!!!!!!!! They'll be sending me a copy in an email so I'll show you hopefully tomorrow. Its well worth the extra Artist fees I paid for :bash:

 

So they said it should be complete ready for posting around the 10th of Jan.

  • Author

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

I saw this last night and I thought it was one of those things that needed time to display. But I logged onto the bank again tonight and still nothing. Who transfered funds and didn't fill out any kind of a description?? Seriously guys, all I ask is that you identify yourself. Now I have to chase around trying to find you.

 

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!

It can't be that hard ?!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

I saw this last night and I thought it was one of those things that needed time to display. But I logged onto the bank again tonight and still nothing. Who transfered funds and didn't fill out any kind of a description?? Seriously guys, all I ask is that you identify yourself. Now I have to chase around trying to find you.

 

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!

 

Yea, That'd most likely be me. First time using internet banking so the lady from the bank basically did it for me. PM with said persons details to confirm. Sorry.

 

EDIT: wasnt me, I did the right thing for once yay :bash:

Edited by SLO-030

hmmm!!!!!! It seems that when I send my message asking for you to place your RC name into the description slot. I might have to PUT IT IN BOLD!!!

 

Most of us are male... doesn't mater how bold you make it, we don't read instructions! :bash:

Transferred you the cash last night...

 

Didnt let me put my exact user name in the description so I PM'd you a copy of the transaction with all the numbers and stuff...

 

:D

Hey man did you get my cash yet. Paul.

  • Author

Yes Paul, I received yours too.

 

I'm going to send out mass PM's for all the people who have put their names down for calendars but haven't paid.

 

thanks,

Jon

JiP [RL] - Brisbane

I'm going to send out mass PM's for all the people who have put their names down for calendars but haven't paid.

Paid for 1 calendar! Can't wait ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.