Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

  • Replies 347
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

woo got mine! Very happy with it! :y:

  • Author

HA!! To whatever knob keeps putting those NO votes in. (I assume admin - shakes fist)

 

In other news down to my last 3 calendars. Once they go I'll start removing calendars that are on hold from people that refuse to reply to my PM's.

I got my 2 last night :y:

 

also on a darker note;

 

WARNING!!

 

don't Leave calender in a hot car.

 

Had one of mine sitting in the footwell of my 30.

went to go get it to show off at work, and the heat had melted the ink. glueing the pages together = pages ripping and getting damaged as you open the calender.

 

just thought id let everyone know to minimize other calender losses :P

Man that suck bro, 3 2 left tho. Buy another :y:

Done :P

don't forget i havnt picked up mine yet. don't sell that one off :|

Mine arrived yesterday, they're so pretty :| I've got one in my office, one in the shop, one at home and I've got one that will be plastic wrapped and saved, and then the final one will be taken around and shown off!!!

  • Author

Finally a mate took his car out. This car was meant to be in the calendar but he is too paranoid about taking it out. Never off road and always in perfect weather.

For those who know this car please keep the owners Identity quiet as he doesn't want people knowing about this car. It was hard enough to finally be able to take photos.

 

Here are some pics I took last night... They just don't do it justice.

 

post-1158-1232086721_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1232086803_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1232086855_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1232086889_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1232087022_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1232087083_thumb.jpg

  • Author

He is a member, I'm sure you've met him. This is just the car that "Doesn't exist". Its always kept locked away and under a cover. He's afraid something will happen to it. And OMG he let me drive it last night. :) I'm a good driver, but dam!!! I was petrified that I was going to hit something or scratch it.

 

We raced later and his 3K beat my 5K :y:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.