November 21, 200817 yr comment_291805 I want that mustang/kingswood?? (cobra badge??) in my life :) Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291814 I want that mustang/kingswood?? (cobra badge??) in my life :) Kingswood???? It's a Mustang II. You don't want to own it, trust me. Mustang IIs are one of the biggest piles of crap to ever come out of FoMoCo (basically just a slightly bigger Pinto) Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291831 God, donks would have to be the workst kind of rice around nowadays. roll over problems anyone? Pintos are ugly as hell, but they make good drag cars, some of the guys are boosting the hell out of the pinto 4pots and making very good HP. Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291836 lol don't have a huge data base of old cars in my head :( Nothings going to stop me wanting that :) Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291839 Just build your own Jason!! :) Thats basically my new project, except I'm using a LWB Suzuki Sierra and a KE36. :( Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291840 God, donks would have to be the workst kind of rice around nowadays. roll over problems anyone? Pintos are ugly as hell, but they make good drag cars, some of the guys are boosting the hell out of the pinto 4pots and making very good HP. They are still a crap car, no matter what people are doing with them on the drag strip. Notice you don't see too many of them on tracks though, or anywhere with corners for that matter apart from the you-turn bay at the end of the 1/4. And the Pinto engine itself is actually a pretty good thing, sees plenty of service in MkII Escorts and Cortinas for instance. I know a guy in QLD that does 11 second quarters in an XT130 Corona (one of Toyota's worst cars ever). There's a point where you've spent so much money that it doesn't matter what the original car is. Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291867 lol I love those bosozoku vans Speaking of ricers I remember seeing a red KE35 coupe a while ago somewhere in Adelaide, had neons behind the grille, undercar neons, some sort spoiler, big tacho on dash, lowered no doubt with cutties haha Cheers, Ben. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292363 I saw a bog stock corona in Echuca once with a 5 inch monster tach. That Blue lawn mower, Is that the one with the fuel filler in the roof? Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292377 took this pic yesterday, note the twin spoilers for the mad downforces. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292383 That lawn mower looks like it has no engine, I'm sure I can see the wheel through the grill... Feel the powa!! Now thats better. Edited November 23, 200817 yr by Dunadan Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292393 took this pic yesterday, note the twin spoilers for the mad downforces. epping rd? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now