Chestikoph Sr20Det Ke55 Coupe

chestikoph1

• 5 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Well it was a good run.... but the standard diff finally let go.

just drove onto the freeway entry, 2nd punched into 3rd a little brutally, hit boost and then Bang

post-4551-0-61572200-1312543891_thumb.jpg

Considering i babied it for about 8 months, no burnouts ( it handled plenty of wheel spin 1st 2nd 3rd though ) testament to just how strong these little diffs are for a street car.

Thats not too bad mate, does not look as bad as some that have been punished,

but nice to know you fed power tastefully,

Seriously get the hilux diff, you will worry more about whats in front of you than what if up the back

Thats not too bad mate, does not look as bad as some that have been punished,

but nice to know you fed power tastefully,

Seriously get the hilux diff, you will worry more about whats in front of you than what if up the back

Yeah i considered a hilux, but i have had a r31 diff sitting in the shed for months now, just waiting for an excuse to throw some money onto it.

Easier to justify the dollars to my wife when they "have" to be spent....!!!! :wink:

Now that the cars of the road for a while i have had a chance to get stuck into the air box and get the rest of the turbo to airflow meter pipe work done.

Meant to get this done months ago.

I made the side plate out ally and a lid from perspex for looks, and one from ally thats more functional.

post-4551-0-38801400-1313299412_thumb.jpg post-4551-0-64709600-1313299470_thumb.jpg

The lid's kinda hard to see but....

post-4551-0-07113400-1313299527_thumb.jpg post-4551-0-38444800-1313299555_thumb.jpg

Knocked up a 4mm slip on spacer to clear the calipers today, i did have a multi stud one on there before that i had bought, but it didn't sit central on the hub.

That caused the wheel locator to move around and not work properly.

So i made one with the exact pcd.

Should get me out of trouble for now, might think about knocking a few of mm off the wheels as long as it doesn't weaken them.

post-4551-0-79870900-1313412967_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gor a pic with the wheels on?

I'm lookin to put slotted rotors, just curious to how it looks,

forgot which model pugeot the rotors came off on mine, toymods to the rescue i guess

Peugeot 406 I would think. Either that or the 606.